How Do You Manage A Cothes Store During The Time Of Pandemic?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The sale of clothes was heavily affected in a bad manner during the pandemic period and this was because of the fact that the government was imposing heavy lock down in the markets and people were not able to purchase clothes in a manner they used to do regularly. Online shopping did increase a bit during the pandemic. However, now it seems that the trend of offline shopping is returning because the lock down is no longer being imposed in the city. Moreover, I live in Pakistan and there are many people in here who are preparing for Eid Ul-Adha, so people are shopping and buying clothes for the festival. What is the condition of clothes store in your city? Are the market opening now?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
We have had the priviledge of returning to our normal lives since ending of last year so the business in all sectors have been striving. There’s no much issues here everyone is going about their normal business. for clothing stores everything is just okay and the sellers are doing great with their business

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Here in my country their is no restriction of whatsoever. The pandemic isn't like before, in fact their is no pandemic here other activities have resumed full-time, both religion have resumed too, and market places. Those Muslims who will be celebrating this festive period this week here in my country have no qualms cos they won't be restricted during movement.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Admittedly the clothing industry suffered during the lockdown and even until now in this pandemic era. However, one good thing about a clothing store is that the products have a long shelf life of even more than a year. The clothes can only be obsolete when it go out of style. For now I think you can sell by online ordering.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The clothing industry is actually also one of the industries that suffered during the pandemic and especially due to the lock down . Since a lot of countries allow safe delivery services it is important that you should take your business online. You can use basic content management platforms like WordPress and shopify to build an entry-level e-commerce store.