How do you make money online in a legal way?

Wrinkle

Corruption has eaten deep into the heart of young people, that they feel the best way to make money online is through illegal and fraudulent ways, aside from online surveys and freelancing, are they better ways of making money online, please share your views....

Do some research 🤔 talk with those who you trust also who can be your mentor! Never do business with those individuals or companies who don't have leadership, or history in business! Too expensive or too cheap to start! Beleive me I done it all!

Do some research 🤔 talk with those who you trust also who can be your mentor! Never do business with those individuals or companies who don't have leadership, or history in business! Too expensive or too cheap to start! Beleive me I done it all!
Thanks for your contribution, is there anyway you could suggest websites, firms and personalities which you trust for such business ?

The poster is far too right to conclude that people are corrupt these days and they always look for the fastest ways to make money online. That's why we keep on having more of websites that always aim at ripping other people off of their hard earned money.

However, there are other people who make money legitimately and there are websites for making such money online. The fastest ways to make the money is to learn some skills that one consider to be lucrative and they can easily and have heavy demand online. Though it may take courage and dedication to learn these skills as more of them can only learnt with money.

Having learnt the skills, there is need to find some websites to utilize these skills. The best place to sell our skills are freelancing websites. There are many people on those websites that want what we have and they are ready based on our reputation and how skillful er are.

There is still hope for those that do not have any skill to market. They can also make money online just that they may not be making as much as those that have taken their time to learn some skills.

There are so many legal ways we can make use of in starting a business, some of which includes affiliate marketing, freelancing, there are even does who make money as article writers. There are so many opportunities on ground, the question is if you are willing to put in your time and effort to earn.

One legal and most popular way to make money online is through online surveys. Companies are always looking for feedback from consumers, and they are willing to pay for it. There are many websites that offer online surveys, and you can sign up for as many as you want.

Another legal way to make money online is by selling products or services. If you have a skill or talent that you can offer others, you can start an online business and sell your services or products to customers around the world.

A third legal way to make money online is by becoming an affiliate for a company. This means that you promote the company's products or services on your website or blog, and you earn a commission for every sale that you generate. There are many companies that offer affiliate programs, and you can sign up for as many as you want.

There are many legal ways to make money online. You can make money by taking online surveys, selling products or services, or becoming an affiliate for a company. Choose the method that best suits your skills and interests, and start earning money today.

The many ways by which you can make money online you can make money online by writing articles on blogs but I think one of the best ways by which you can make money online is writing for websites which is called date to post I have been working online for years now and I must say it is a very great experience when it comes to working on get paid to post.

website and because the website is and some pills per views and others pay per post any of them which you find is ok depending on the terms of the website some peace monthly some weekly and son can pay you any time with you like other ways by which you can make money online includes answering service and website that is if your country is not restricted but if your country is restricted don't worry you can also make money by posting videos on tik-tok but you must reach a minimum of 1,000 subscribers in order to be able to make money from your videos on TiK ToK you must also put videos which are non copyright in order for you not to get banned on tik-tok

Corruption has eaten deep into the heart of young people, that they feel the best way to make money online is through illegal and fraudulent ways, aside from online surveys and freelancing, are they better ways of making money online, please share your views....
I am agree with you young like to make big money in short period and some time they adopt some illegal or it better to say unfair way to earn online . I experienced that some PTP sites closed because of some greedy members. I am making money with surveys for long time but it is also fact that peoples who are from tier 1 and 2 countries can earn much better than peoples of other countries. One thing which is associated with survey work is disqualification. But after all these limits survey is nice one option of online earning

There are numerous ways to make money online in a legal way. I fully agree with you that some people choose illegal ways to make money. Of course, this is not right. If you are interested in working online and making some legit money, you can work here on Trendri. Trendri is a wonderful and legit platform. You can make money easily by creating new threads or by replying to other members' threads. That's all! It is so simple!

Furthermore, you can do some freelancing jobs and earn a very good income provided that you have the skills. You can also become an affiliate marketer. Affiliate marketing is becoming more and more popular these days because it is considered to be a very profitable type of business. Even beginners can start affiliate marketing.

In my opinion, there are a lot of legit earning ways. It is left to you to choose the one you think that it will work best for you taking into consideration the time you have available, your interests and skills.

Last edited:
At present I am earning with more than 4 PTP sites and survey sites. Indeed I have not much skill to earn online. PTP sites and survey sites are easiest way of earning online. It is legit way of online earning