How do You Help Other Businesses Without Losing Out.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Helping other businesses can be very rewarding, but it can also be challenging and time consuming. Fortunately, there are several ways that you can help without losing out on the money you make yourself.

One way to help others is by providing them with information that they would not have access to otherwise. If you know about a new product or service, then it might be beneficial for you to share this information with your customers so that they can take advantage of it too.

Another way is by teaching others how to use the products or services that you provide them with. This will help them save money and time as well as maintain their own business better than if they were left on their own.

You could also donate items or money for charitable causes or non-profit organizations in order to help those who need it most. You don't need to become an expert in everything related to your business, but being aware of what's going on around you can help you make important decisions regarding your business and its future success.

cmoneyspinner

Well, of course, you don't want to help your competitor run a more profitable business than you by helping them. LOL. But I learned this from Michael Dell. He is now a very wealthy man. He started his computer business when he was in college. He used to build desktop computers in his dormitory room. At the time, in the computer business, he had a major competitor. It was the business known as IBM. He approached IBM's executive management with a B2B (business-to-business) offer. I don't know the details. But I do know that IBM agreed with the business arrangement and Michael Dell now owns a sports stadium and built a children's hospital. I would say that neither he, nor IBM, lost out!