How do you generate traffic in your blog?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Traffic is ideal in every website not just blogging alone. For one to grow his blog and make out something productive from it, the traffic must be stable. If it is unstable their is no how the blogger can convert the blog into money making blog site.

Bloggers explore many ways to get white hat traffic which search engine companies like Google, Bing, Yahoo approves. In order to get such kind of traffic you need to promote it to source for real traffic, where real humans visit your website especially the top tier country users and not bots.

Some persons use social medias, sponsored posts, sharing of back links, through sign up sites, SEO marketing etc, to promote their website to get stable traffic proper for monetization.

As a blogger how do you attract traffic to your website?

AfriPeeps Official

When I was running a blog, I usually share my contents in social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram among others and sometimes I option for paid traffic, I have even bought traffic from Facebook before, I paid for adverts

AfriPeeps Official

When I was running a blog, I usually share my contents in social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram among others and sometimes I option for paid traffic, I have even bought traffic from Facebook before, I paid for adverts

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I remember when I launched my first blog, I was using the email marketing because there was no social media yet. It is fortunate that I had a personal email list that I had compiled from the emails that I received. It was effective because on my first month my blog was already receiving a thousand hits and probably there were 100 regular readers.

D

Deleted member 13140

To increase your blog traffic all you have to do is focus on SEO, too bad seo is very difficult to achieve as a newbie but trust me that's the best course of action, because pasting your link on social media won't actually do anything, most especially on Facebook that platform is too tight.
Oh and Pinterest happens to be the Beginners method for traffic, because you don't really have to do anything just pin stuff and get traffic eventually.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The major way to generate traffic to your blog is to engage in active search engine optimisation campaign. The simple way to go about this is to research low competitive keywords. Write content on those keywords and publish them on your blog. you have to do this consistently for about 6 months if you are just establishing your blog due to sandbox effect.