How do you feel to see the results of others and I couldn't get those results?

John kaniel

Don't be fooled by the results of others your results will come with work and dedication tha if you think it's all going to be hand kissed I forgot tha study hard and try several times if necessary and possible

moonchild

VIP Contributor
@John kaniel This is actually long overdue , it's one of the things I always remind myself.

Unfortunately today, because of social media we tend to compare ourselves with our peers based on what they have or what they have achieved, we should put it at the back of our mind that, we are different and there's a reason for that.

Instead of comparing we should reflect on ourselves and think of ways we can improve ourselves and look at the things we already have and be thankful for them because there are other people that don't have the privilege.

I really like this reminder, keep it coming.

Kendy

Verified member
While, it is almost normal to feel somewhat depressed to see the results of others which you could not attain or achieve but this all depends on individual differences. For someone like me, I like situations where people are excelling, exploring and making progress. This is always a source of motivation to me, it spurs me up, it sparks the flame in me and gives me confidence that I can even achieve more if I put my mind into it. There is nothing that cannot be achieved if we dedicate our time and we have our minds fixated on it. I do not like to be dwelling amongst places where there is always complaints, lamentations and no progress, it makes me feel like I cannot grow beyond such situations so ultimately, I like mixing myself with like-minds, where only growth is the goal or the watchword. There is always the satisfaction I get when I see people achieve things I could achieve at that moment, I believe and work towards achieving more goals which might be greater than what other achieved or what people may likely think as unachievable. There is no need being annoyed, jealous or pessimistic when people are excelling, rather you should merry with them and strive harder!

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Sometimes sometimes it feels heartbreaking and depressing to see others get good results in their work , but in your case you get low or no results despite your efforts in your work . Personally I have been in a situation like this and sometimes I promised myself not to feel depressed but still when I hear and see the success of others some of which are lower than age I still feel depressed and wonder what exactly I am not doing right in life . I strongly believe that many of you here have such thoughts , but one thing we must remember is that all fingers are not equal and one will always succeed when it is his or her own due time except the person is lazy or un-industrous .

One bad quality that prevent people from succeeding is " pride " the quality of pride leads to jealousy , and envy . Such qualities should be cut out completely from our lives if we want to succeed . Without pride in our life we will be able to ask questions to those who have succeeded financially how they became successful . Replacing pride with humility , will make us receive knowledge from already successful individuals .

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It can be very frustrating when order who are in the same business as you is getting outstanding results and you have nothing to show for your own effort. It can be very motivating and demoralizing. It is easy to get into the special with a thing like this.

Something similar happened to me when I started out with a particular money making model online. I attended it was about making money online. I have couple of students came behind me I usually teach how to do or go about a particular thing in the online business.

With the power of Providence, those who came into the class behind me started making a lot of money with business earlier on. This got me depressed and I keep asking myself what was I doing wrong which which does not bring good result for me.

You got to a point where I became bitter about things around me and myself. I keep reminding myself that I was not lucky right from the inception. Over time I discovered that there are some missing links which I am not doing. So I was unable to get the desired results.

For your information I am now back into the business with the hope of making it big. I have decided to never give up until I see good results which I believe I will achieve soonest by God grace

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have never let another man watch tell my time. I run my race in my own lane. And the only competitor I have is the man I see when I look in the mirror.

Naturally, it is okay to envy people but I dont feel jealous. I do make others my source of motivation rather than making them a source of my bitterness.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This only happened to me then , but now I don't we have the time to compare myself with other people again because I don't even see the needs . And I also try as much as possible to focus on my own area because if I am trying to concentrate to be like others I might be leads astray by the fakes life of people.

The social media has made us to understand that most of the people we have seen around are extremely rich but the reality is that if you have the opportunity to meet these people face to face , you may likely be the one to supply them with a transportation fare.

Thousands of people are using the social media to lead other people astray , that is why I do not really have time to follow up what people are posting about having a better life and so on . They could have a better life no doubt but social media shouldn't really be a point of consideration for people because a lot of people are showcasing their fake life on social media trying to gain attention and followers of thousands of people. I can't even imagine comparing myself with people on social media.

Rachael

Verified member
Naturally, it is normal to feel a bit envious when we see other people making waves which we cannot attain at that same point in life. I have been depressed sometimes when I realize my peers are already landowners, landlords, some have so many cars already and others have either an investment, a business or heavy money in their bank accounts and when I turn to look at mine, I cannot even compare it and it becomes ridiculing to me. I would not like to make a general conclusion or assumption but I believe that at one point in time or the other, we all as individuals would feel that way although we can always pull the shackles off our feet or minds.

Ultimately, I take the results of others more as a challenge to me. I do not dwell in sulking or constantly comparing myself but truth be told, I would want to attain such great heights of others or even more. I get this motivating push to do better with myself and stand out of the crowd because I would classify myself as a high achiever who wants to make a remarkable difference in my country and the world at large.

E

eldavis

We are humans, so we would definitely feel disappointed and discouraged whenever we see others getting the desired result or results we hope to get. There is is nothing absolutely wrong in feeling this way, it's part of what makes us humans but it becomes wrong when we let this emotions stop us from trying or putting in our very best. Never let these emotions stop you, instead it should be a means of motivation or fuel that would push you to achieve your own goal.