How do I increase Any social media followers in 2021?

D

Deleted member 13140

Well anyone that is on Instagram, twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook am sure their goal is to grow their following.

And of course some who know the drill are aware it's not something that happens overnight.. getting followers, increasing your social media page engagement all these things takes time.
It requires effort, consistency, hard work and probably being smart.

Now Here is The Only Legit Way to Grow Your following on any social media.

Engage..Engage, Engage..

Note: if you want to be successful on social media you have to be social
It's extremely important to engage with your audience, reply their comments and engage, Because If you don't your followers won’t feel valued and won’t keep doing it. This would negatively affect your engagement. Responding to all comments as quickly as possible help to:
  • Increase your chances of getting ranked on the top search
  • Increase your social proof to new followers that your page is active and filled with real people.
Be Consistent
Posting consistently is essential for ranking on social media's , and also maintaining your followers.
I had about 90 followers on a new Instagram account, wasn't really following much but I kept on posting, but when I decided I wanted to focus on something else I lost 10 of those followers within a week
If you don't post Consistently your followers, both old and new won't take you serius and they won't be loyal and you have a high risk of losing them.

Go LIVE
Truthfully am not really a fan of it, but expets are saying going live on social media's is really helpful, but I guess that could be because they have a ton of followers.

Even so it has a good effect for newbies too,
Video content is really going viral in the one world so you should attempt this and see if the algorithm will favour you.

Done.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this article. There is need for having many followers on social media. This increase the chances of being a social media influencer in social media. And all the ways that you highlighted are most of the ways people can have followers on the social media applications these days.

D

Dnaskar2021

Thanks for this great information.

Also to increase Instagram followers, optimising your Instagram account,using proper hashtags,regular posting,scheduling Instagram content,know the value of your audience & avoid fake Instagram followers will surely help.

MoiGigs

Hi Davvis 12!
All of the stuff you share can be considered as either talking about yourself or offering knowledge that benefits others in a broad sense. Your brand is viewed as either mostly self-promotional or as primarily charitable. To be a long-term winner, you must be the one who provides important knowledge to the community.

It's not about you; it's about them.
And the majority of people, particularly younger social media users, expect brands they follow to provide value.

So, if you're seeking to gain more followers, it's not about the type of content you're putting out. It's all about your brand's identity. To increase your social following, you must demonstrate that you are trustworthy and reputable.
Cheers!

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think one of the way to increase the follower on any social Media account is to be more engaging and great quality content. I learnt about this from one of my friend who is very active on Facebook. Most of his posts usually attract lots of likes and shares. I ask him about his secret he told me that it is all about engagement and be consistent.

websiteee

I agree with the post. This is a very helpful article for everyone. These points mentioned in this post are very beneficial and accurate to increase your social media followers.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you are using social Media account like Instagram and Twitter, I will advise you to go and utilise popular hashtags to gain more followers on your account. you can see play discover about this using the search bar on those social media accounts. There are some other websites that post about popular hashtags on daily basis.

MOSIUR

To have many followers in social media, I think you have to create very good contents and after posting, you have to comment if anyone says to you anything. You must be active regularly in order to increase your followers. Besides, it would be better to create any blog site or website of your own to refer social media.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Another way to increase your social follower is to advertise your handle with a big influencer in your city or country. this influences have a lot of followers who are ready to do whatever they ask them to do. You can simply approach them and negotiate a sponsored post for your handle and go ahead to place order.

cryptopub

thanks for the article which would be helpful for the startup to get more followers for their platform. Keep on engaging with the users will be key point to get more followers.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Apart from engagement with the audience, I think it is very important to always post consistently. I got me about this honey latest social Media platform I join just a month ago. I discover that I attract more audience when I post consistently on the platform. My post generate a lot of likes and people are following me.