how do i get paid by surveys???

rawuf lifestyle

i always wanted to join a survey site but most of the sites iam to join are not available from Africa and i dont know if i can find some here so what iam asking is that can i find that one site which is available in africa and can get paid by paypal bank account or even cryptocurrency i know its hard to find but i still know it can be finded so if anyone has that one site which does that in Africa here i will very glade to know alright guys

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It will be very difficult for you to make money with survey because 90% of survey website do not accept people in your location and even if they do they have to pay it with PayPal account which is not even accepted over here. that is why a lot of people have given up on survey and I'm concentrating on something productive.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I won't advice you as an African to channel your energy I searching for survey sites. Most of them are bit designed for Africans for the best reasons they may have conceived. Though some Africans have found some ways of beating this by using VPN to access some survey sites but I don't recommend this.

MOSIUR

Not only in Africa but also in some other continents, survey is rarely accepted. Most often money for surveys is not credited and the sites say sorrowful words like surveys are completed, someone ate all surveys, please come back later on etc. Besides, PayPal is mostly wanted to process payment. It cannot be done by all.

Naz

I
i always wanted to join a survey site but most of the sites iam to join are not available from Africa and i dont know if i can find some here so what iam asking is that can i find that one site which is available in africa and can get paid by paypal bank account or even cryptocurrency i know its hard to find but i still know it can be finded so if anyone has that one site which does that in Africa here i will very glade to know alright guys
I don't recommend you to use survey sites for earning. Because survey sites or apps are good for learning ,for knowledge but not for earning. Problem is mostly survey sites ask so many questions and after that because of unknown reason we don't get qualified for the survey. In this case ,our time waste.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Surveys are mostly available for Western countries because they are the ones that value opinion and feedback so the advertisers focus the attention more on most of those countries so it is very rare for you to see surveys that acceptable or available for Africans there's very few like Streetbee which I wouldn't live there still functioning.

Potter193

Go for paidera.com they accept any country in the world no matter where you are coming from.

Naz

Well I am not in favor of surveys because my experience with surveys is not good. Still o am working occasionally on some surveys sites just to learn new things but I don't think these sites are good to earn money because they disqualify members after asking alot of questions.