How do I cure bumps and rashes.

Peppul

For some time now have been battling with bump and rashes at the back of my head after having my hair shaved at a barbing saloon. It's not been a good sight at all because have used several treatments but it keeps coming back especially the bumps, few months I won't experience the pain and no lump at the back of my head although it still at the early stage, but sometimes it's just comes out and it so painful that I find it difficult to sleep and can't resist the urge no to scratch it. Is there any treatment I can use for both bump and rashes.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For some time now have been battling with bump and rashes at the back of my head after having my hair shaved at a barbing saloon. It's not been a good sight at all because have used several treatments but it keeps coming back especially the bumps, few months I won't experience the pain and no lump at the back of my head although it still at the early stage, but sometimes it's just comes out and it so painful that I find it difficult to sleep and can't resist the urge no to scratch it. Is there any treatment I can use for both bump and rashes.
I don't really know the cause of all this thing's but I think it may be because you are allergic to the tools that is used in shaving your hair. It is better that you talked to your doctor because the doctor will be able to advise you on the best way you can go about to get rid of it. it could be an infection. The doctor are ready to help you.