How Difficult Is It To Manage A Pharmacy?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Managing any kind of complicated busines is not that easy when we consider various kind of factors or difficulties associated with the business. I think it might be really difficult to manage a pharmacy because we just need to keep a good record of products and medicines in our shop. We need to keep the collection updates and make sure that we have almost all the medicines. I once spoke to a pharmacist and he told me that despite having a good collection of medicines, they still have a difficult time managing, ordering, and keeping a good, updated collection of medicines at their stores. this suggests that it might not be so easy to manage a pharmacy because not all the medicines are available by the manufacturers or wholesalers.

D

Deleted member 28127

This is a redundant problem in several companies in douane problems because products and medicines can arrive by time so no delay by a request from pharmacy however there are legal papers to sign by douane agents as control of quality so for example pharmacy can order medicines from a foreign country and estimated delivery in 2 weeks however due to complications they arrive after 2 weeks to the country as expected but douane has to delay delivery for 3 or 5 days.

Good luck

Verified member

Managing a pharmacy require a good knowledge of drugs or medicine because one is dealing with life.If expired drug is sold to patient,it may lead to death or serious health issues.one needs certain skills be able to manage pharmaceutical company or shop.Also drugs that are not up to standard can is also major issue with pharmacist.