Finance How Can You Attain Financial Independence

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
And also it is not only about working hard, you really need to work hard and work Smart because those two things must be complete before you think of making it, a hard work without proper planning is useless.

There are many people who have succeeded and they were initially working really hard to achieve that success. When they had enough money, they invested in business and dedicated their time to business. They were actually smart enough to make money and they knew how to play their cards well.

Comment

Davvis12

Verified member
Well you're right, and it's not cynical to think this way.
It's actual fact, when I read these I was thinking wait, what are you talking about. I guess I didn't pay attention to the words because I thought you meant financial freedom.

But financial independency is totally different from financial freedom.

I mean with common sense I would know no one is actually financially independent.
I mean even if you don't work for someone directly... you do indirectly which getting sales, clients and contracts.. you are still dependent on people for financial freedom

Comment
OP
OP
Mika

Mika

VIP Contributor
I did not think that I would agree with you when I read the title, but I find myself saying Yes! towards the end there. When you put this way, I guess you can't really be financially independent. You cannot make money on your own. You have to depend on other people in form od customers and people who build the sites and strategies you use to work online.
I am glad that you agree with my point. Whether you are a job holder, a freelancer, a business owner, or an investor, you will always have to depend on other people in order to generate money whether as a salary or as profit. Making money is not possible in isolation. Therefore, you need to strive for financial security instead of nurturing the wrong notion.

Comment

Jasmine

Verified member
I like how you differentiated financial independence with financially independent. A lot of people confuse these terms. You can be financially independent only when you have passive income source. You can build passive income in two ways, through investment or by doing something that will bring you revenue for a long time

Comment

lamia5765

Verified member
Financial independance is not possible these days because in every step of life you need someone else to help you financially either you have a lot of money or few cents in your pocket money because we cannot leave alone and we are a human and we need to help each other from time to time.

Comment

SoccerMoneyBryce

how can it be done if it has not been acheived. my grandfather worked in the mill for many years, then one day he bought the mill, this cannot be done anymore now you must build the mill yourself.

Comment

dagm

Monetary self-reliance could be achieved through one's decision as well as emphasis. It just get hardworking as well as commitment to accomplish any type of objective in lifestyle. Its quite regrettable some people are actually searching for brief reduce to excellence which will certainly just results in damage.

Comment