Finance How Can You Attain Financial Independence

SoccerMoneyBryce

how can it be done if it has not been acheived. my grandfather worked in the mill for many years, then one day he bought the mill, this cannot be done anymore now you must build the mill yourself.

chicnthin

I can't wait for the day to come when I say that 'I'm financially independent!' I will see to it that it will happen. But for now, I'm nowhere near there. I have to work smart and hard and make smart decisions before I get there.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Please note that apart from getting a job, another good way to attain financial freedom is to save a lots of money. If you do not save money, you will end up losing money and this is what I have been learning right now. You must use your willpower in order to save money. When you save money, you have more chances of making money because you can invest that money and start a business.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I did not think that I would agree with you when I read the title, but I find myself saying Yes! towards the end there. When you put this way, I guess you can't really be financially independent. You cannot make money on your own. You have to depend on other people in form od customers and people who build the sites and strategies you use to work online.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
And also it is not only about working hard, you really need to work hard and work Smart because those two things must be complete before you think of making it, a hard work without proper planning is useless.

There are many people who have succeeded and they were initially working really hard to achieve that success. When they had enough money, they invested in business and dedicated their time to business. They were actually smart enough to make money and they knew how to play their cards well.

D

Deleted member 13140

Well you're right, and it's not cynical to think this way.
It's actual fact, when I read these I was thinking wait, what are you talking about. I guess I didn't pay attention to the words because I thought you meant financial freedom.

But financial independency is totally different from financial freedom.

I mean with common sense I would know no one is actually financially independent.
I mean even if you don't work for someone directly... you do indirectly which getting sales, clients and contracts.. you are still dependent on people for financial freedom

Mika

VIP Contributor
I did not think that I would agree with you when I read the title, but I find myself saying Yes! towards the end there. When you put this way, I guess you can't really be financially independent. You cannot make money on your own. You have to depend on other people in form od customers and people who build the sites and strategies you use to work online.
I am glad that you agree with my point. Whether you are a job holder, a freelancer, a business owner, or an investor, you will always have to depend on other people in order to generate money whether as a salary or as profit. Making money is not possible in isolation. Therefore, you need to strive for financial security instead of nurturing the wrong notion.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I like how you differentiated financial independence with financially independent. A lot of people confuse these terms. You can be financially independent only when you have passive income source. You can build passive income in two ways, through investment or by doing something that will bring you revenue for a long time

D

Deleted member 28127

Financial independance is not possible these days because in every step of life you need someone else to help you financially either you have a lot of money or few cents in your pocket money because we cannot leave alone and we are a human and we need to help each other from time to time.

Andrew79

I see there are various views on financial independence and all good views at that. For me when i think about financial independence i think about being financially free and when i think about being financially free it means not having to work for anyone. And when i think about not having to work for anyone i think about being in control and being a business owner. It is the sure way to financial independence

dagm

Monetary self-reliance could be achieved through one's decision as well as emphasis. It just get hardworking as well as commitment to accomplish any type of objective in lifestyle. Its quite regrettable some people are actually searching for brief reduce to excellence which will certainly just results in damage.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Financial independence may not really be easy to attain because everybody needs another person you want to make money. one of the best ways in which you can head towards financial independence is creating value. When you have money people will definitely not do without your services and products and you can put this in form of passive income.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, you always have to depend on other people for money. You will be dependent on people who hire you. Even if you are doing business, you will have to depend on customers to generate sales. That's why you cannot be financially independent. However, you can be financially free if you have good source of income.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Yes, you always have to depend on other people for money. You will be dependent on people who hire you. Even if you are doing business, you will have to depend on customers to generate sales. That's why you cannot be financially independent. However, you can be financially free if you have good source of income.
Building a good source of income is really difficult. You might have a high paying job, but your expenses tend to be so high that even a high paying job may not help you to become financially independent. This morning I was reading a news that said how South Koreans are in the debt trap.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Financial independence as always been the best in running a business and the only way that seems to achieve this is to always be certain about any step or any decision you want to take concerning your establishment. It sounds kind of convincing to attain this though. Because the explanation is somehow complicated. The thing is, you have to be contented with your earnings and still do not be too comfortable because you might fail to forward from where you are. This means you have to learn to leave your comfort zone to make it to the next level but do not be desperate about it.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Financial independence to me Is the ability to be self sustaining. It not about your description but being able to make money without having to beg or depend on anyone. For me I have been financially independent right from high school because I believe in doing work to earn my pay. Any other thing I get is just a bonus for me
You are right. It depends on the ability of an individual and the mind set. Some times if one really want to be financial independent such a person must be able to work so hard so that they will not dominate on him / her and will be more free.
When one is financial independent there is nothing that will be hard for such a person to achieve.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you visit online forums and discussion boards regularly, just like me, you perhaps have come across the term “financial independence.”

A lot of people talk about financial independence. They say, they are working online, and working from home, because this will give them financial independence.

People say they want launch their own business because this will give them financial independence.

They also say that they want to become a freelancer because they want financial independence.

People interpret financial independence as something that will let them work and earn without being dictated and ordered by another person.

Call me a cynic, but I do not believe in this term “financial independence.” Can you actually be financially independent? I don’t think so!

If you are a business, you are depended on your customers for generating sales, if you are a freelancer, you have to depend on your clients for contracts, if you work online you have to depend on sites to make money. It does not matter what you are doing, your earning is always depended on other people.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To be financial independent; one need to work hard because without been industrious and work towards achieving success there is no way that that will be possible. Online earning that you talk about too require somebody to sacrifice time and resources sometime before one could make any earning there?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Valid point......I think when you are industrious, you will have financial freedom. When you have a lot of streams of income then you can really have this financial freedom. You just have to make sure you invest in businesses that are liable to bring real profits to you, if not, it can be really possible.
And also it is not only about working hard, you really need to work hard and work Smart because those two things must be complete before you think of making it, a hard work without proper planning is useless.