Credit Card How can we use Skrill wallet,Airtm wallet to recieve money from Paypal?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
A friend of mine told me that since the uses of paypal in our country not ad easy as before again and in order to play at the safer hand. Then one need to look for another alternative that one can use to receive money to ones local bank account.
He told me that either I use skrill wallet or Airtm wallet to withdraw from PayPal Account but the only problem am haven now is that I do not know how to use this apps . It will be easy for me if I could get method right.

Please can some one explain more better to me ; how I can make use of these apps or wallet?

D

Deleted member 28127

AirTM provides deposit from PayPal account by this way:
Screenshot.png
So by AirTM you can perform a PayPal deposit and then you are redirected to one agent of airtm to process deposit to your airtm account.
Alternativelly you can also perform a Skrill deposit by same method.
Finnally you can perform withdrawal by Bank by available banking actions.
Screenshot (1).png
To perform deposits and cashouts your AirTM must be verified it can be verified by Driver licence by getting in touch with support it is not hard .

Mika

VIP Contributor
AirTm allows you to deposit funds via Paypal as well as skrill. However, your account needs to be verified. If your AirTM wallet is verified, you can select paypal or skrill deposit method and fund your AirTm wallet with skrill or paypal, However, the deposit charges are very high. By using AirTm you can exchange funds in various wallets.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
AirTM provides deposit from PayPal account by this way:
View attachment 46812
So by AirTM you can perform a PayPal deposit and then you are redirected to one agent of airtm to process deposit to your airtm account.
Alternativelly you can also perform a Skrill deposit by same method.
Finnally you can perform withdrawal by Bank by available banking actions.
View attachment 46813
To perform deposits and cashouts your AirTM must be verified it can be verified by Driver licence by getting in touch with support it is not hard .
Thanks so much for this analysis and this will really help me. And I want to still ask a question. Is it possible for me to know withdraw money from AirTM to my local Bank Account because that's my own motive of trying all these thing..

uforwealth

Verified member
A friend of mine told me that since the uses of paypal in our country not ad easy as before again and in order to play at the safer hand. Then one need to look for another alternative that one can use to receive money to ones local bank account.
He told me that either I use skrill wallet or Airtm wallet to withdraw from PayPal Account but the only problem am haven now is that I do not know how to use this apps . It will be easy for me if I could get method right.

Please can some one explain more better to me ; how I can make use of these apps or wallet?
There are tutorials on how to use both Skrill and Airtm Wallet online, in the forms of video, article,etc. You can search Youtube for " how to use Skrill to withdraw my earnings or how can I withdraw my money through Airtm. Many videos on how to achieve your goal will pop up.

You can also search google for Skrill and Airtm guides. Good luck!

D

Deleted member 28127

Thanks so much for this analysis and this will really help me. And I want to still ask a question. Is it possible for me to know withdraw money from AirTM to my local Bank Account because that's my own motive of trying all these thing..
Unfortennally depending on my little knowledge about AirTM system and AirTM provided debit card it remains impossible because AirTM is offering VCC means virtual credit card and these cards aren't reloable means if you order a VCC for 100 $ and you use all your 100 $ for online purchases you cannot reload again you have to buy another VCC for next purchases. Let's back to question AirTM doesn't provide at the moment plastic cards as I remember many providers are merging about plastic and virtual card however AirTM decision is to provide only virtual cards.