How can we earn a passive income online?

Wiserr

We always talk about passive income but my biggest question here is how can we earn this passive income? Before I proceed I will like to ask you guys this question, what is passive income? There's no way we can talk about passive income without us knowing what exactly is that passive income, in my own opinion passive income is a income that we earn without stressing ourselves much, but most at times before we can earn a passive income we need to invest lot's of money, the money we invest will determine how passively the income we will earn, before you can earn a passive income online you need to invest more than enough money this money will do most of the work for you, there are many clear examples of people that earns a passive income with just little amount, back to the main point, how can we earn a passive income online? Have you ever came across a situation were by you have money to invest but you don't know on what exactly you are to invest in, this my wayward here I will like to hear your thoughts on this, thank you very much in advance.