How can unemployed person make money online?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It can be very frustrating when someone remains unemployed for a long period of time after graduating from the University.

Well, this is the case with one of my friends who graduated 3 years ago but couldn't find a suitable job to do. All he does is to engage in mania job just to put food on the table for the family.

He has applied for many jobs and gone for many interviews yet he is unable to land his dream job.

The frustration is so much for him that he moves around with little or no joy. When we were discussing about this issue, I told him he can make money online by signing up with get paid to post websites.

He said the idea sounds good to him, but he is not a good writer. So I want to ask you guys that how can an unemployed person make money on the internet with little or no work?

Last edited:

Shigobad2020

I was also in his shoes before I started making some money for myself, I graduated nine years ago and I have been helping people do clearing jobs to put food on my table , you don't need to be a good writer at first, but you can learn to be one as time goes on, just believe in yourselve that you can do it, then

Haypril

Making extra income from participating in an online job partially has nothing to do with whether been employed or unemployed. All you need is right information and a sound mind to carry you along. Already you know your capabilities and you know the miles you can go to get things done. In a nutshell, making profit online has nothing to do with your current state of employment rather it has to do with your state of mind.

Succjay

There are so many ways people make money online, posting,reviewing, copywriting, watching ads, commenting and their likes. If he is not good at writing, he can watch ads and videos to get paid, web design is another way to make money online.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
In this our present world, information is indeed Power and it would help you to achieve any fear. There are so many people ways to make money online and the most effective way is through learning one or two profitable skills that would help you to make money. Skills like copywriting, domain flipping, graphics designing and the likes

Hena101

Every unemployed can earn in online businesses or platforms as long as he is current with what is happening around the world and also have a strong network connection. Simply because information is one of the cheapest way to know what is happening around the world and also have people with experience in that aspect that are willing to help and put him through or through his willingness to pursue knowledge consistently

marcusfe

Information is the key in life. Most of these paying programs people are enjoying today is was a result of the efforts of some people who took it as duty to seek the necessary information on how to make money online. If you want make money online as an unemployed persons you have to be current with every available information. How to get access to some of these information is by joining women forum, social media etc.