Passive income How Can Students Earn Passive Income?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putta Vince

The best way to earn passive income for students is the PTP forums , they can post and get benefit in the firm of knowledge as well as money. It's one of the easiest job available if one has patience and dedication to post daily and improve the knowledge. Other ways include learning a skill and working in freelancing site.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you are very good at creating a comedy or funny skit you can make money online. To be very honest with you there are some people demanding for someone who can create funny skit which they can put on their YouTube channel. you can just be a freelancer for this people and un steady income as a result.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't think there are a lo of passive income opportunities for students. Well, students can earn money from active participation but I am not sure if they can actually earn passive income. Students can earn from blogging and vlogging but both of these methods demand active participation (you have to spend time and effort in content creation and marketing).

Setho

VIP Contributor
As a student you can always make passive income through blogging. I choose blogging because I think it is one that can provide you with a lot of time to focus on your studies. You can set a task for yourself by maybe uploading two articles a week depending on how free you are.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The internet has given people the opportunity to make money whether you are a student or not. it all boils down for your ability to learn the necessary things for you to start reaping these benefits . There a lot of methods by whichstudents can capitalise on and start making passive income such as publishing books on Amazon Kindle. Students can also venture into affiliate marketing which is a very good passive income method.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging is another avenue you can make money as a student. Blogging is good for you if you are a creative writer. the reason is that blogging gives you the opportunity to work at any time you like. another thing is that you can create all the content for the month in few days and schedule them to published as time goes on.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of a classmate when I was attending the workshop in IBM Philippines. The guy's name is Ramon, the son of a hospital owner. His school allowance is bigger than my first salary when I was hired by the bank. He keeps the excess allowance in a bank and the interest served as his passive income. During that time the interest rate of a savings account is 4%.

A

aich32

it is a matter of determination ad preparation to gain money passively

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are trying to earn by helping other students on his/her assignment, that is not passive income. Passive income means earning from something that you have done in the past or earning from minimal effort. Writing assignments for others is hard work. I think vlogging can be a best passive income.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Sometime you find in a situation where there is paucity of fund while you still studying in the higher institution be it college or university.

You will be forced to look for other ways to make money just to make end meet while you still in the school.

I know some of my friends who help people, the junior students to solve their assignment and make money.

There are some who make money by offering tutorial for other students during the weekends.

Good luck

Verified member
Student can do a lot of task online to earn a Passive income and such task will not even disturb or alter what is being done in school. The most important thing is to put full concentration on both and create a specific time that will be used to work online like doing trendri and also have time to study for exams.

Brackwom

It basically depends on the student's ability, how they take responsibility & how they are capable of doing work. There are so many ways to earning for students by making YouTube Videos, do Translations Online, or create a Blog & Fill Out Online Surveys or you can also do the work of freelancers by gaining some knowledge.

Ummigal

The sure ways for a student to earn passive income is online. Although there are other ways for a student to earn but earning online is way much easier and presents less stress. Students normally aren't supposed to work due to the effect it may have on their academics. But if one must do so then it should be online.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you are very good at writing you can simply write a novel and send it to the publisher. If it happens that the publisher accept your books and print it out, you are going to earn royalty in form of passive income from every sales of the novel you wrote for the publisher. Another way is to set up a downloading shops where people can receive latest music and movies for a fee. you are going to download the movie and music want then you keep giving it to the people while you make money.

Haibso2003

I need passive income by almost only way a student can earn due to the workload in school. A student can earn passive income in myriad ways. A student that does a lot of research online on ways to earn passive income will always come around them and really genuine ones at that.
The way students can earn passive income include completing surveys and commenting and creating threads in PTC sites. Others include writing articles on upwork to gain connections.

fareedkhan

Sometime you find in a situation where there is paucity of fund while you still studying in the higher institution be it college or university.

You will be forced to look for other ways to make money just to make end meet while you still in the school.

I know some of my friends who help people, the junior students to solve their assignment and make money.

There are some who make money by offering tutorial for other students during the weekends.
yes I can try this tutorial

Mellorando

Banned
As a student it is possible for you to earn passive income daily there is a website that allows students to sell their used articles projects, material (textbook) and assignment online the name of this website is buyexpress.com another website is amazon.com but I prefer buyexpress.com because of it's withdrawal feature euro your money via bank transfer or more likely PayPal

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many ways students can earn money passively. Students can be making photocopying of materials for his colleagues and he will be paid for this. He can also be doing some online work like may be crypto trading and even affiliate marketing. Those are some of passive ways students can make income.

Status
Not open for further replies.