How can I start affiliate marketing with no money?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the Internet business models in which people are making decent income from.

Affiliate marketing is often recommended for beginners because they offer low barrier entries. You promote products and you earn a commission from every sales you need as an affiliate.

Most product creators have made it pretty much easier for affiliates to promote their products. Majority of them usually include some of the vital materials affiliates are going to make use of in order to generate sales easier.

Some of the materials they include are sales copy, email Marketing templates and follow up. Some of them even help affiliates to craft winning advert copy.

So I want to ask that how can I get started with affiliate marketing without having money?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In the first instance, affiliate marketing requires no money. You only need to get the right information on the affiliate program company that pays the highest revenue. You may how ever need money while you are tying to promote your affiliate program links. This is where I think money issue come in.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You must be ready to put in a lot of work when you don't have money to start affiliate marketing. It means you are going to depend on free traffic sources to promote affiliate offers. Once you're able to make profit with campaign you can then reinvest back the profit into the business in order to grow is bigger. Use the profit to acquire necessary tools.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Actually, you don't need money to start affiliate marketing, you don't have to spend money to build website or spend on marketing. That's the reason why affiliate marketing is a popular way to make money online. All you need to do is join Amazon and Aliexpress and start promoting products from these marketplaces on facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, etc.

Bridget7

You will have to start with a low cost to make money with affiliate marketing, You will need to invest in autoresponder email service in order to collect email address to make income online from affiliate offers.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to start affiliate marketing without money. This means you are going to rely on free sources to drive traffic to your affiliate offer link. You can do this by signing up with Pinterest and start posting related pictures to your niche with a link back to the affiliate offer you are promoting. you can also drive through traffic by commenting on YouTube in your niche with a link back to the affiliate offer.

tray59

It is possible to start affiliate marketing without money. This means you are going to rely on free sources to drive traffic to your affiliate offer link. You can do this by signing up with Pinterest and start posting related pictures to your niche with a link back to the affiliate offer you are promoting. you can also drive through traffic by commenting on YouTube in your niche with a link back to the affiliate offer.
You must be correct Affiliate marketing can be started without a website or money there are always free ways which you can promote your item,but if you can spend some money buying quality traffic then the result will be more tangible than free traffic,I started affiliate marketing for free I just chose a marchent I want to work with and pick the product promote it but its take me alot of time to generate a single sell but after sometime I build my blogs pack them into my blogs use facebook sponsor ads to promote the blong(thou the cost wasnt much)then the result for selling those item was suprising compare to when I was using free traffic

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
When you search online to find out how to make money online, you will see a lot of people will recommend affiliate marketing. That's because you don't need any investment, yet if you manage to sell products, you will be earning a lot of money. Find affiliate network that does not require you to have a website to join as an affiliate marketer, then start promoting products on your social pages. However, you need a huge followers on your page to generate sales. You can try with Amazon and Aliexpresss, both of these affiliate networks do not require you to have a website.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You need to know the right platform for the affiliate marketing first before earning through it. It doesn't matter whether with money or without money.