PPC How can I see keywords and advertisements text ads of my competitors ?

D

Donald666

I heard somewhere that there are service sites that find new keywords, advertising ads for advertisements through special algorithms Google Ads I also need an audit for my ready-made active advertising campaign Google Ads.

Forum users help me with advice.

D

Denniss2406

Hi Donald

I have used many different platforms for such purposes, it is possible to find separate platforms which separately offer instruments of the processes that you mention. The minus however is, that working in this way is more expensive and time consuming

For the last six months, for these purposes I have been using PromoNavi (PromoNavigator.com). Here it is possible to find a competitor analysis tool, keyword planner, campaign optimiser on 8 points, PPC performance reports with KPIs and competitor performance in PDF and Google Data Studio, as well as a keyword wrapper and keyword planner with automatizer for SKAG strategy and cross group negative keywords.

There is a 14 days free trial on the website, but as a paid user I can invite new users with my promocode PX7119 and in this way your free trial will last 30 days.

Maybe someone has other suggestions as for platforms to save time and money for Google Ads users?