Earn Money How can i make money online?

Z

Zebra105

How do I make money online ,
Making money online line as been difficult for me overtime, friends what is the best method or site that you can make money without hazzles, because there lots of fake site who promise to pay ,but failed in thier promises.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money online is not a rocket science as many people think but you need to put in the work and work consistently in order for you to start making reasonable amount of money online. There are several ways in which you can make money online depending on the one which suits you most. You can also make money on your social media handles by promoting products or services.

PICKFORD

Verified member
There are many ways you can choose to make money online, but most of the time making money online is not that easy you have to sacrifice your time to do that, you may also acquire a skill so that you'll be able to succeed in making money online, you can make your money online in a PTP site or PTC site, you can also choose to make your money online by watching videos, playing online games is also another way to make money online.

mantra23

I would like to offer a different approach that I have tried and tested and has proven to convert well.

I create quizzes based on the product I am promoting like Weight Loss, Making Money Online, Self Help Books, Manifestation etc...and head to Facebook groups and also use Classified Ads to advertise my link. I go a step further to use Medium as my backlinks. I would not make much, but I would make 1 or 3 sales after 8 weeks.

Organic traffic is great but takes a while to pick up the pass, however, I have done paid traffic, I was not very successful but it was management able with a sale here and there.

The alternate goal for you, would be to create passive income online, so that you don't have to work on your content, but rather manage your content because you will outsource all the work later on, via upwork.com ,fiverr.com ,guru.com and freelancer.com.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you're not making money online I think the best thing for you to do is to try and get a skill because that is what you will used to make money online, if you ask those people that have a digital skill you will understand that they are making a lot of money online with their skill on freelance platform.

Mr. & Mrs. Money

Making money online line as been difficult for me overtime, friends what is the best method or site that you can make money without hazzles, because there lots of fake site who promise to pay ,but failed in thier promises.
If you like, I can send you a link that might give you some more insight into how to make money online. It's what we do to generate a nice monthly income, and it's free.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are different ways of making money online like blogging, vlogging, transcribing, article writing, programming, coding etc. All of these you been skilful. Do you have the skills for them? But don’t be deceived you don’t make money overnight online. You still need to work hard to make good money

breadeditor

Best passive income? It's always renting out real estate.

But not all of us have properties. Dont move right away into other methods.

Stay renting out but this time, do it with things you already own: canopies, cameras, chainsaws etc

List them for free in My Garage Rentals

M

make1ktoday

Hello, I recommend Affiliate Marketing (it has truly worked for me). However, there are a lot of ways to make money online. If you would like more guidance please do not hesitate to reach out.

Hangman

I am as curious as you are but you are already in one of the legitimate platform and that's one.
Two, go learn relevant online skill if you really want to make something tangible online. That's exactly what I am doing now, because making money online isn't easy. They might sugar-coat words that online task is easy and you make millions of dollars overnight
Yes man you are absolutely right I also started learning online skills from now...

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I am as curious as you are but you are already in one of the legitimate platform and that's one.
Two, go learn relevant online skill if you really want to make something tangible online. That's exactly what I am doing now, because making money online isn't easy. They might sugar-coat words that online task is easy and you can make millions of dollars overnight

Last edited: