Earn Money How Can I Make Money Online Typing Captcha?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of my major in is to make lots of money online to support my salary. We all know that one source of income is not doing it anymore at the present days.

You need to have more than two sources of income so as to meet up with the inflation rate offline.

Earning more money online gives you free time to do some other productive things that can improve your life and your financial status.

While I was in the quest to seek for more money-making opportunity I came across CAPTCHA typing.

I saw an advert online which stated that you can make money just by typing CAPTCHA. It was even stated in the advert that you can make up to $10 per day doing this.

So I want to ask that how can I make money typing CAPTCHA online.

Phabbyfundz

I am not too conversant with online typing CAPTCHA but if it is also a good way to earn or make money online, maybe proper research into the subject matter will help you know how to make money from online typing CAPTCHA or possible sites where you can go and earn money as a online typing CAPTCHA.

lovelucia55

There are some sites like for this type work from which a fairly good amount of income can be made. And there are many sites where can work together with multiple account in the software, it takes much less time.

LoveLucia

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have seen and heard about many people earning money through writing captcha. I haven't tried it personally because the person that posted the thread and explained didn't convince me while explaining it. I was discouraged because he said it takes longer time to make reasonable money doing this captcha

Onyxzlover

2captcha.com is one of such sites that pay you for typing in the correct captcha displayed.
The downside is that the amount paid is pretty small so you need to dedicate hours per day to earn something tangible.
I've been using them but not consistent because of the pay but I've withdrawn about $1 to test how real they are.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
2captcha.com is one of such sites that pay you for typing in the correct captcha displayed.
The downside is that the amount paid is pretty small so you need to dedicate hours per day to earn something tangible.
I've been using them but not consistent because of the pay but I've withdrawn about $1 to test how real they are.
Thanks for sharing this. I will also try it out though you have said they pay low. This is not peculiar to captcha alone. Most online gigs do pay relatively small got some reasons best known to them. Which method can I use to withdraw on the website. I hope it has various ways by which one can withdraw money.

Onyxzlover

Thanks for sharing this. I will also try it out though you have said they pay low. This is not peculiar to captcha alone. Most online gigs do pay relatively small got some reasons best known to them. Which method can I use to withdraw on the website. I hope it has various ways by which one can withdraw money.
Yes, it has various ways with different payout rates but I used btc cash because the payout rate is very low and I needed to be sure they were legitimate.

N

nasser61

There are sites like this for this type of job it takes a lot less time.
RUPEE4CLICK is one of those sites that pays you for entering the correct captcha displayed
only you have to be quick and especially no spelling mistake