How can I make money online legitimately?

Ajebo25

Verified member
Making money offline has been hard now which has pushed me into wanting to learn more about making money online because it's more safe, when it comes to making money online, there are two types of people, people who make money legitimately and people who are into ponzi scheme. Clearly I don't want to make money in an illegitimate way but am running out of websites to make money from as they are crashing one by one.

What other ways or what other websites do you think still pays? That I can work there and still get paid, I have tried to find legit websites to make money from but to no avail, website which people introduce me to doesn't pay anymore or they require investment to start, its not that I can't invest but am scared of the site crashing anytime soon.

Can you refer me to sites which still pays or tell me other ways to make money online?

The first step towards becoming successful on the Internet is for you to choose a particular business you are very much interested on. After choosing you have to bring out some time to acquire every knowledge and details required to succeed in a particular business venture.

If you are interested in affiliate marketing for example you need to enrol in a course which may be free or paid online to acquire the necessary knowledge required. Affiliate marketing remains one of the best businesses people can use to make some good amount of money for themselves on the internet provided they have enough knowledge of how it works.

After acquiring the skills you also need to put in a lot of work and consistency if you really want to become very successful. Without putting in the work the knowledge you have acquired will actually waste without you being able to make anything for yourself at the end of the day.

Yes, anyone with an internet connection and a functional laptop or a mobile phone will be able to make money online you only have to chase the right opportunities, you have to understand what makes you tick, that is what are your interests, if you have any interest or talents, then look for a way to monetize it, but when getting started you can work on forums like this and gather initial capital, and also if you search through out the forum you will be able to have a lot of ideas that you will be able to use and make money.

Also you should try and start in a field with passive income opportunity, like making videos on youtube that scale exponentially, or creating an app, it all depends on what you are planning to do and what you are passionate about.

But, it is very much possible to make money online.

Unfortunately you didn't mention the characteristics of the job you are looking for from websites, such as the type of investment, paid surveys, forum sites, freelancers, freelance writers. You should choose the type of online work that suits your hobbies and skills, so it won't make you bored or bored at work quickly. Actually there are many legit sites that you can find such as Trendri, Google Opinion Rewards, iPanel, Opinion World, eToro etc.

You just have to understand that there are different ways money could be made on the internet and you have to choose what suits you . Some people can make money through the skills they have acquired in the past such as a forex trading skills or cryptocurrency , a programming skill or may be graphic designing skills depending on what they were interested to learn.

Or maybe if you have a writing skills you can also use it to make money on the internet through content writing either from a website or for your own personal blogging platform. .

If you do not have the skills that could help you make money on the internet then you should consider making money on paid to post platform first until you are able to learn more about skills that can be used to generate money and choose from there to learn anyone you have the interest to do.