Earn Money How Can I Make Money On Humanatic?

F

Funshow7

As a salary earner we all know that a source of income is not enough so I decided to check online to see another way to make money and I came across humanatics.com and it is a survey website that allows you to pick an option out of listed answer by listening to pre recorded calls and Interaction.what I need to know is if anyone here can suggest ways to earn make money faster cos to me it's kinda slow to get to the category that pays well regarding the amount I'm cent been placed on each calls so I don't know if anybody have a better way of making more money or getting to the next category faster on the Humanatic.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Humanatic is a micro job site that is concerned with placing of relevant calls that have been made into their right category . the site is going to pay you based on how many calls that you are being able to place at a particular period of time. They have many ways of withdrawing.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Humanatic is a micro job site that is concerned with placing of relevant calls that have been made into their right category . the site is going to pay you based on how many calls that you are being able to place at a particular period of time. They have many ways of withdrawing.
I don't really know if this is still genuine and people are still making money with this humanatic because it's been long ever since I've been hearing that it is a great opportunity for people to make money online but will require a PayPal mode of payment.@sincerem told me once upon a time that it is possible to make money with humanatic.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know if this is still genuine and people are still making money with this humanatic because it's been long ever since I've been hearing that it is a great opportunity for people to make money online but will require a PayPal mode of payment.@sincerem told me once upon a time that it is possible to make money with humanatic.

Jamesbg

I am working on humanatic for 3 years. If you want any info about humanatic or having any trouble or you want a humanatic account you can join my facebook group and send me a message i will surely help

My facebook group is
Humanatic XPERTZ

Nite

Valued Contributor
Humanatic is not a great online earner. Trustpilot has given it 2.8 stars, so you can clearly make it out that it's not a good site to work with. People are saying that Humanatic first freezes your account, then ultimately deactivates it. And they don't have an actual support system either, instead what they have is automated messages.