Earn Money How Can I Make Money From App Reviews?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
People are making money online everyday with different methods and means.

We have some people who are making money just by promoting other people's products and earn a commission anytime a client buys the product.

Few weeks ago, I read a report in which someone is given an account how is making a lot of money just by selling game keys and collectibles.

He simply buys game key from cheaper source and go over to another place to sell it at higher price to make huge profit. And he has been doing this consistently.

I read it online that someone can make money by reviewing different new apps but I don't know how to go about this.

So I want to ask you guys that do you know how someone can make money from app reviews.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
show me how to get $ in a short time and fast?
Since you are a member of this forum, you are in the right way to make some dollars for yourself provided you are ready to work diligently. Just follow the right protocol, make sure you create first 10 comments and then turns to get qualified as a verified poster. After that you can start commenting and get paid from the incentive program of this website.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are some micro job sites that have been created with the aim of helping app developers and owners to develop positive reviews for their applications in the Play store. You are going to make money after you have play stay positive review on that particular application from the job site.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
That is a platform i know and signed up last year that pays people to test apps but it depends on the number of gadget that you have and the kind of tasks. the platform support people all over the world and you can make reasonable amount of money with them if you're dedicated enough.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I have been hearing that it is possible for you to make money by reviewing some apps and telling the app owner of any virus or mistake you are experiencing as a user and they will pay you for the information you have given to them .but I don't know how this is being done but I think if you can find a legit way to make money here you can make up to $10 on daily basis.