How can I increase traffic to my blog?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging is very lucrative and you can become your own boss running a blog. The reason is that you don't need to work under pressure as you can choose to work at anytime you like.

One thing about blogging is that you need to post content regularly as the beginning so as to get the blog on a good traction.

But one thing is that it is good to have a basic knowledge about search engine optimisation so as to get more free organic traffic from Google search engine.

This can be done by targeting under the South or is it to rank keywords which no one is writing about as present.

One thing is is that someone can do all this thing and still receive no traffic. so I want to ask that what are the ways for someone to rectify this on his blog?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are diffrent ways different people use to drive traffic to their websites to their blog. But the most effective ways to me is by posting good and quality topics. When we do this to our blog most often than not, it makes people to visit our blog more for this.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways to increase the traffic to your website is to research about the topic that has higher monthly search volume with less competitive and write content on them. You should be able to rank on the first page for this keywords and you are going to receive lot of free organic traffic in the process.

AfriPeeps Official

From my little experience, I think if you need to drive traffic to your blog then you will have to learn how to write hot contents and also how to become active in certain forums and groups, then you can share your links and thereby drive traffic to your blog or Website

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want traffic on your site, you need to publish high-quality articles. If you have high-quality articles, your articles will be ranked on search engines and when your articles are ranked on search engines, your articles will receive volume traffic from search engines You can also get traffic from social sites by sharing on social sites.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you want traffic on your site, you need to publish high-quality articles. If you have high-quality articles, your articles will be ranked on search engines and when your articles are ranked on search engines, your articles will receive volume traffic from search engines You can also get traffic from social sites by sharing on social sites.
High quality content may not actually be enough but I know it's one of the most important factors that can help rank your website higher in the search engine optimisation. People may not have a good understanding of your website and what he has to offer until you exposed to a lot of people and in this case advertisement is the best way you can achieve this.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways in which you can increase the traffic to your blog is to engage in the same niche as you. All you have to do is to ensure that you publish in depth contents that turning explain the topic inside out on their blogs. This is a game of number, you have to contact lots of blogger to get accepted by few.

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are some bloggers that do freebies may be some interval. This is done to generate traffic. I know a blogger that always make some days of the month his blogging day and be asking general questions on what he has blogged on. And he will be giving gifts for the highest scorer

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways you can increase the traffic to your blog site is to engage in freebies and give you away. You can contact other bloggers and tell them that you have something valuable for there website visitors and subscribers. and there's a possibility that they are going to win something after the contest is over.

Mika

VIP Contributor
High quality content may not actually be enough but I know it's one of the most important factors that can help rank your website higher in the search engine optimisation. People may not have a good understanding of your website and what he has to offer until you exposed to a lot of people and in this case advertisement is the best way you can achieve this.

High quality content actually means the content that is properly optimized for search engines. High quality does not only refer to well written content. High quality content for the Internet means well written content that is formatted well by using H1, H2 tags, content divided into sections, using bullet points, using keywords, etc.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
High quality content actually means the content that is properly optimized for search engines. High quality does not only refer to well written content. High quality content for the Internet means well written content that is formatted well by using H1, H2 tags, content divided into sections, using bullet points, using keywords, etc.
Wow, all these things is what I did not have an understanding about, that means if I am to go into blogging there are a lot of things I will really consider before writing a content that will be rank high in the search engine optimisation because I always believe that good quality content in the sense that your content is free from plagiarism.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Visitors do not come to your site to read shit contents, visitors do not visit your blog to read content that does not provide useful and interesting information. Therefore, you need to concentrate on providing useful and interesting content and well written content on your blog that provides value to the visitors.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways to increase the traffic to your blog is to write content on some of the topic people usually search on Google. when you do this your website will be among the results Google will always bring whenever somebody search about the topic you wrote. And you are going to receive free traffic in this way.