How can I improve my night vision?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Light is the sensation of vision. light makes it pretty much easier for us to see at night or in a dark place.

Eyes responsible for our ability to see things around us and identify them with the help of our brain.

Eyes our essential organs in our body systems. Night blindness is one of the major problems affecting some people especially at old age.

Night blindness is when you cannot see so you can at all when you find yourself in a dark place and there is no light.

Night blindness can lead to total blindness if care is not taken. So I want to ask you guys that what type of food someone needs to eat in order to improve their night vision?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
We do stress our eyes. Normally there is limit to how we use our eyes especially in the night. If we truly want to increase our night vision, we should avoid reading tiny letters and we should have bright light if at all we want to read at night and don't deny it of sleep of it is too heavy.

Kola

Verified member
You can improve your night vision by not stressing the eye too much.am not saying you can not open your eyes or saying you must always close your eyes.what I meant by not stressing the eye is not by not having direct contact with the sun and also avoiding reading at night.