How can I get free traffic?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Traffic is very important if you want to make money with a website online. You need to generate traffic if you want to make money with affiliate campaign.

There is no way you can make money with display advert on your blog if you don't receive traffic. Traffic is one of the major requirements most of the platform before you join their programs.

Without traffic there is no way you are going to gain acceptance into Google adsense. The same thing goes for Amazon associates.

Traffic generation can either be free or paid. Paid traffic is good when you are looking for fast results.

I established a niche website few months ago and I am not generating enough traffic. How can I generate free traffic to my website?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
A blogger that has not put in place different mechanisms for traffic generation will soon be frustrated with the whole blogging things. This is the major reason why a blogger should think first on how to generate traffic most time by creating some topics that will be sensational, educative and informative.

niche

Verified member
Kayode10, What is the niche of your website? You should post on relevant forums, and websites with a large number of visitors with a link to your website . If you are willing to invest money, you can also purchase traffic, page views though this traffic will often not convert into sales.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways you can get free traffic to your website is to engage a lot on social media. You can join many groups in your niche on Facebook and become active on those groups. Make sure you always post valuable contents on those groups and avoid spamming. Make sure you find a way to put the link of your website in those posts. Over time you are going to receive free traffic to your blog from the groups.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You have created a website does not mean you start getting traffic. In order to get traffic people should know about your website. They will know about your website only when they find your website on search engines or on social sites. getting traffic from a search engines can be very difficult.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You don't need traffic to get approved on adsense or amazon associate. You can get approved on adsense and amazon associate for zero traffic. However, you need huge traffic to earn from adsense and amazon. You can get huge traffic only when your posts can go viral on social sites or rank on the first page on google.

D

Deleted member 13140

You can maybe post on Quora, you know Quora right, it's a question and answer website, just create an account, follow your niches and then start to answer questions it'll hep, and any question you answer and you can share your blog link hesitate to share it because Quora isn't nice to newbies, so just chill out and take it slow

D

Deleted member 28127

You can maybe post on Quora, you know Quora right, it's a question and answer website, just create an account, follow your niches and then start to answer questions it'll hep, and any question you answer and you can share your blog link hesitate to share it because Quora isn't nice to newbies, so just chill out and take it slow
Half of the questions are moderated from Quora because they contains advertisements I was using such method in the past but it fails by deleting answer, rarelly they keep an answer with a link.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways that you can generate traffic to your website. The first and most important aspect is using of Google search. You can focus on building your social media presence to but you should be careful because it will take a handful amount of time.