how can i get free and unlimited traffic?

frxncesco

i'm in the world of the affiliate marketing from 3 weeks, but i don't earn any money and i tried a lot of things like pinterest, quora, reddit, facebook groups but nothing. so how can i get free unlimited and real traffic to sell my affiliate products and start earning?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Social media will be one of the best platform you'll be able to get a lot of traffic for you whatever you are interested but you have to be careful and you need to abide by the rules of some social media because there are some that do not allow an individual to post affiliate link, you can also get traffic from WhatsApp if you are familiar with WhatsApp marketing..

foster04

Quora is one of the best ways you can use to drive a massive amount of traffic. All you have to do is look for questions that are related to your niche, profer a valuable solution and then add a link to your website.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The only option left for you is to engage in search engine optimisation for your website. The first step you need to take is to do keyword research in your niche and discover a lot of easy to rank keywords period after that we can write content on those keywords and get them index Google search engine. You need to consistent with it in order to me results appear faster.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is nothing like free and unlimited traffic. affiliate marketing is undoubtedly a very lucrative venture but before you venture into it it is important to learn the necessary things such as how to do SEO and others. It is also very important you have at least a little amount of money.

E

Edeline07

If you are looking for free traffic maybe you can try to post free ads to some of this website
Qwikad.com.
Kugli.com
adpost.com
It can't give you instant results but I think you can give it a try

RichardN

If you are struggling for traffic just like 99% of other online marketers?

Then you’ll want to read every word of this message.

It can make all the difference to your results online ...

… especially if you’re new or struggling.

But why is traffic the #1 BIGGEST issue for people?

Most methods are too complicated or time-consuming
Most sources are highly competitive
Most gurus don’t use the same traffic methods they teach!

How Do I Get Off This Hamster Wheel And Start Making Money?

You already know it takes more than just traffic to make money …

… and that’s a big problem ...

Because 99% of traffic systems only give you HALF of what you need, so:
You’re expected to figure out how to monetize
You have to get approval for any offers you want to promote
You have to determine what kind of links you’re even allowed to use
You usually have to build multiple web pages (to build your list, give bonus incentives, etc)

The BulletProof Traffic App

This new app pulls free VIRAL buyer traffic like a beast ...

Because it interacts with visitors using PROVEN buyer psychology.
This eliminates the competition you get from other traffic methods
It means you NEVER need paid ads
And prospects can convert into leads & repeat buyers faster than ever
In fact ...

This system is so powerful ...

Visitors it connects you with frequently SHARE your message with others …

For viral results.

It’s loophole & update-proof …

Because it connects on a personal level to turn people into raving fans & repeat buyers.

With 100+ hot traffic platforms directly integrated to the app

This Works Better Than Anything Else Right Now In 2021

RichardN

Quora is one of the best ways you can use to drive a massive amount of traffic. All you have to do is look for questions that are related to your niche, profer a valuable solution and then add a link to your website.
i agree with you Quora is one of the traffic source but its took too much time to get response from quora because quora did not allow you to post any link without getting enough content views. So first you need to get enough views on your content and then if quora is allowed then you can promote your product. But one of the biggest issue is with quora you can not find question of your niche. Because there is some limited amount which you can getting enough content views. So its too much time taking. So i suggest you to see my another comment on this post then you can get some idea and you can message me.

foster04

i agree with you Quora is one of the traffic source but its took too much time to get response from quora because quora did not allow you to post any link without getting enough content views. So first you need to get enough views on your content and then if quora is allowed then you can promote your product. But one of the biggest issue is with quora you can not find question of your niche. Because there is some limited amount which you can getting enough content views. So its too much time taking. So i suggest you to see my another comment on this post then you can get some idea and you can message me.
Hey @RichardN, what I noticed about Quora is that if you just promote an affiliate link it will be taken down so what I did was I either create a simple landing page using systeme.io then share it one Quora, and ever since then, Quora has always accepted my link. Actually using Quora is hard work I can't lie about that and it takes a lot of time before you get people to click your link and buy from you. I have not made any sales from Quora but I still keep answering questions there hope one day it will pay off.

MOSIUR

Unluckily, you are getting more traffic! Firstly, you should check some points whether created many groups or pages in social media have been set clearly. Secondly, check whether you have sufficient number of friends or followers or subscribers. Thirdly, check whether terms and conditions are violated or not. Fourthly, check whether SEO is properly completed or not. Finally, if all are OK, contact at administration.

RichardN

yes i did the same answers the questions I also Know we will definitely get some result. But I choose to pay some little amount to get some free traffic for my affiliate products which can help you also. You can also check this out.
Click here https://bit. ly/2XdGhV1 Please remove the space after bit.

foster04

Thanks for sharing

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are still young in it so don't be panic. Just make sure you are promoting the right niche. You can do this by surveying the opinions of many people to know what people really want. Then you find the right place where your affiliate links can be best promoted.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Paid traffic is the option for you if you're looking to generate quick traffic to your website. But you have to be very careful as this can be likened to a two edged sword which can cut either way. If you are apply paid traffic very well, you can make a lot of profits. And if care is not taken on your side you can easily lose huge amount of money in the process.