kayode10

VIP Contributor
Hello friends, it seems Bitcoin is the new precious stones of the modern day. The price of Bitcoin keeps souring high and break new ground every time.

Bitcoin now gain more popularity than ever before. It seems everyone is owning a certain amount of Bitcoin in their wallet. Even the scammers are also keeping their funds in bitcoins wallet.

I have friends who make money buying and selling Bitcoin. These guys are big boys in the town. Most time I ask them to show me the way to earn money from Bitcoin, they will just laugh it off and this often got me pissed.

There is another one that trade in bitcoin and other cryptocurencies and he usually make big profit at the end of most trades. I approached him he said he is very bad at teaching.

Since I see no answer from them all, I decide to table the matter here that how can I get free bitcoins online every day? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

greatguy1

Go offline and run a business or you can invest in profitable investment if you have a lump sum. Avoid most online high yield investment programs. You can trade Forex only if you are thoroughly trained to be a pro. It is possible but then it is safe to be realistic so you won't get your fingers burnt

Augusta

VIP Contributor
We are in the same boat I wouldn't mind getting huge free Bitcoin daily to also trade with but unfortunately, the free ones are just so minute that you can spend hours trying to get them from faucets but they will just landed you very tiny bits. You would just need to get money and invest in them. Buy from exchanges and trade them off when the price is high. You know what I mean buy the little you can buy at low price, then wait for the price to go up then you sell. I think that's the easiest way out for you that do not have high money to invest but avoid gambling and Bitcoin doubling sites.

Finger Geek

Verified member
There is no free way to earn $100 worth if bitcoin everyday. One the best way to earn bitcoin is through faucet websites. But the problem with claiming coin from faucet is that they pay low.
TOEFL earn big with bitcoin. You will need to invest some amount of money. You will learn how to trade crypto currency from experts and there strategy

Ahmedo24

Verified member
If is impossible to get free bitcoin daily but it is possible to get $100 bitcoin daily, the poster had earlier stated that his friends Make money from bitcoin simply by trading it.
You must be ready to take big risk by Investing huge amount of money into Crypto currencies to make $100 bitcoin daily otherwise I don't see any other ways out there because even mining is expensive to start.
Bitcoin investment is very profitable if you know the right time to invest.