How can I buy a crypto currency in Nigeria?

Georgeadawara

Similar thread already exist from same OP.
Few days ago the federal government of Nigeria has baind the use of crypto currency in the country. This has been a big challenge for those people that are into crypto currency the acpect of bainding the crypto currency in the country has bring alot of people back many Nigeria's to day are depending on the crypto currency or using the crypto currency for inviting or as a business.

The crypto has changed many life of Nigerian youth today for the government to baind the use of the crypto currency in the country did he provide any way o transaction that can help does that use the crypto currency for business.

Thousands of people in Nigeria that crypto currency has made them to become a millionaire to day .
Buy now maybe the number of the Nigeria millionaires could have Increase . But it is always decreasing, the presence of crypto currency in Nigeria has inprove the Nigerian youth. And dicrease the number of unemployment.

eojo2401

To buy or sell cryptocurrency now in Nigeria, you have to do it peer to peer from tested and trusted dealers. Mind you, when you want to transfer money to the dealer, don't write anything like cryptocurrency or digital coin in the narration colum. With that you are save but anything outside that may be dangerous.

In order to purchase any cryptocurrency coins in Nigeria you have to get a trusted seller online whom you trust to buy cryptocurrency coin from using your wallet address, so far so good these method has been my method of purchase even before the banning, I doubt if the banning will make nigerians give up on cryptocurrency.

Planet408

There are some online escrow platforms where you can buy and sell your crypto currency safely. I have actually made use of one. I sold my Litecoin some days ago in Remitano website. Everything went smoothly. I requested for withdrawals in Remitano and not up to 15 munites, I requested for withdrawals, I received a credit alert from my bank

Victor001

The central bank of Nigeria has made me to enjoy the benefits of peer to peer trading, while purchasing crypto via banking,the cost rate as well as the transaction fee is quite high,but going through peers to peers on exchanger has made things quite easier.possible place you can buy crypto currency is binance because of their rate and swift operation.

Teatea

You can use binance peer to peer to buy and sell your crypto, and it is very safe so you don't have to worry about losing your money or coin. The feature is set in a way that one party can not cheat the other person. If you are the one selling, and the other person decides to play smart, your coin will be returned to you because binance will act as escrow and hold the coin till you get your money.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You need to look out for a trusted seller you can buy cryptocurrency from offline. It might be someone you can meet one on one, so that you guys can facilitate the transaction fast. Another ways to use peer-to-peer features on binance wallet to buy any type of cryptocurrency you want. It is very fast and easy once you have your account verified. The best part is that you have full control over the transaction. It is usually take less than 5 minutes to complete the transaction.

Timison

To buy any cryptographic money coins in Nigeria you need to get a confided in vender online whom you trust to purchase digital currency coin from utilizing your wallet address, no issues up until now these strategy has been my technique for buy even before the prohibiting, I question if the restricting will make Nigerians abandon cryptographic money.

Hena101

There are many ways to buy crypto currencies in Nigeria before the government ban it's activities because you will just funds your account with ruqqu or any other app that sell and buy crypto currencies then just go a head and buy crypto currencies. But its not so this days because now it's only done through peer to peer through binance that the one i know they will serve as the middle man between the buyer and seller.

IamDozzy

It is very easy to buy and sell cryptocurrency in Nigeria despite the ban from the Federal government of Nigeria. Binance peer to peer platform came to the rescue of Nigerians. All what you need to do is download the Binance app, go to the peer to peer section of the app and locate sellers of any of the cryptocurrency of your choice. Agree on a price with the seller, transfer the money to the seller bank account and the seller would transfer the cryptocurrency to your wallet. It is as easy as ABC.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view that I believe buying cryptocurrency in Nigeria right now it's a little bit hard but there are still many ways you can buy cryptocurrency in Nigeria, and one of the easy way in which you can buy cryptocurrency in Nigeria is by buying from a friend what is direct agents, this is because right now cryptocurrency app in Nigeria I having issues with the banks you can't transfer direct to the app.

Snazzy001

it can be easy for you to buy cryptocurrency if you have someone you know who wants to sell his own or her own .aside this factor I have mentioned ,I don't think it is advisable for you to interact online let alone trust someone whom you dont know but want to do business with .you can end up being cheated .the only safest means is to trade with companies or wallets which you operate your crypto with

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Since this is more of digital currency, even if it has been banned you can still get them ( buy and sell) from trusted exchangers online. You just have to get to these trusted ones to strike a deal wit them. So it is still very possible to buy and sell bitcoin