kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of my daddy's friend got retired few weeks ago. I went to his house to congratulate him on his retirement. After much discussion he asked me how am I making money on the internet.

He asked me because he also want to earn more money together with the pension so that he will be well sustained at the end of the month.

I told him that I work on get paid to comment websites. I explain how things work for him, It seems he doesn't like that method.

He told me that he just wants simple stuff he can do online to make more money as a senior.

I wish I could recommend fiverr for him but the website is tough these days. After thinking about it for a long period of time with no good idea. I decided to table the matter here maybe you guys can recommend a good site for him.

D

Deleted member 27583

Like you said the old man don't want to stress him self ,because I think he has already made much money before his retirement ,if not that there is no place or where you can make easy money without been stress a little ...so if the old man really need more money as he claim,he should get register here on this platform and do the needful ...

Sprite1950

We are all different. I am a pensioner and I love online writing. I am financially stable so it doesn't matter if I don't make much, it is a hobby for me.

However if your dad's friend is not used to the internet and doesn't enjoy online writing it's not going to be worthwhile. How would he feel about ptc sites? They are poorly paid but very simple and if he was only doing that he could try several and earn a bit that way.