How can a 13 year old make money?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Internet gives everyone an opportunity to make money online irrespective of the method to choose.

There are some people who like to render services in exchange for money online. This set of people are doing well at the freelance marketplaces.

I know a single mother with three kids who is making full-time income online. She helps people to write a fascinating CV and resume in exchange for a fee.

I have a younger brother who is 13 years old. He asked me to teach him how to make money online.

He not old enough to open a bank account here in my country. Someone needs to I think age 18 before opening a bank account.

So I want to ask that how can a 13 year old college student make money online?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
We always have reasons for making money and to make it legally, the reason for wanting to want money must be plausible. I don't think a 13 year old person can give a cogent reason for wanting to make money at that age. Except on some rare cases maybe he's an orphan.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@btaliat the little kid I mentioned in my post wanted to make money online out of interest. He has been surfing the internet and search for how to make money right from his primary School days. I think he has passion for anything online. He is trying to make money just to support himself in the college. He told me he doesn't like to ask for money from his parents.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, in my own country, banks do allow people at such age to open up a bank account. It's mostly referred to as student account, just that the account will harbour limitations like in the amount that can possibly be kept in the account. So that shouldn't really be a problem here

Hennie

I see a lot of kids having their own youtube channels with monetization and they are getting millions of views on each of their videos, they are banking big time it seems.