How bitcoin is saving Ukraine in war time

Finger Geek

Verified member
I wonder why some countries are still against bitcoin and other cryptocurrency when cryptocurrency is the only currency that can save the world when in term of troubles and tribulations.

Ukraine have been facing war from Russia recently and this has brought big crisis to the country making economy of the country to be in jeopardy. As we all should know now that the country will need help from other countries. And how do we think help can be rendered fast since there is closed down of there airline and money can not be transferred because of the fear of banks falling by bombs.

Having thought of how to survive and request help from people from other countries. The Ukraine government created an organization called Ukraine DAO which allows the world to donate to the county using bitcoin and etherium. It is know that cryptocurrency is fast in transaction and will not need some intermediary to complete the transaction unlike cash that will follow some process before reaching it's destination. And there is no fear of bank been collapse.

There are other non government organization Come Alive. They have been receiving donations from people all over the world and it is said that they have raise more than $30 millions.

It is only cryptocurrency that can be used in time like this. This has also help Ukraine government to receive help from individuals like me and you that don't have much to give.

Since cryptocurrency is the only means to donate for Ukraine. Do you think that the countries that are against cryptocurrency will have second thought?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
They should definitely have a rethink since Bitcoin and ETH have aided Ukrainian in terms of war. They wouldn't know that will happen to them in the future, they should see the importance now, and stop acting like they don't care about the transmission of cryptocurrencies in general to the world. Crypto lots of benefits, at least where commercial banks failed, it quickly filled the void. We can't find it elsewhere apart from cryptocurrencies, which is initiated without third party authorization. I just wish Crypto long term existence, it has really helped in terms of where banks have failed. Had it been they Ukrainian government didn't embrace it, it could've been a tough one for them accepting any means of help from other countries that felt their challenges at the moment through the hands of Russia.

Finger Geek

Verified member
The world is getting easier day by day. Let us assume that there is no cryptocurrency. How would Ukraine have been shown help from individuals in this time that there banks has failed? Or how will they have think of way to survive in this time of war?

With donations that they are receiving through bitcoin and etherium. It will help country to grow back on time. As countries will also come to there aid together with individual donations. There are lot of people that have posted on there social media asking donations from there followers in support of Ukraine. This have also helped the donations to continue increasing. I am also trying to check the Ukraine DAO bitcoin address. I want to try and donate my token of $5 worth of bitcoin because I don't pray that what they are experiencing happens in my country.