How about making money early and retiring early?

Profwriter

It is true that people become rich and wealthy at different age, some were able to make money legally at an early age others had thiers at old age. It's nice to know that they all made it out of poverty and penury but nothing truly can be compared to making sufficient money at an early age.

Early retirement is not possible with late arrival in the class of wealth. I believe no one deserve to go through life hustling and with proper plans put in place and arrangements made, one can arrive early in life and retire.

The first step in planning for early retirement is to set a time frame for working and raising money and also the amount needed for your retirement. If you can program your mind, it will manifest.

When do you plan to go on retirement?
How much do you need before you can proceed on retirement
How do you plan to raise the money?
How many years more is left for you to get to your retirement age ?

Let's hear from you.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is through that when you are a civil servant that you should always prepare your self very well even before you retire from service.
Whenever you become a civil servant the first things to do is to start investing so that before the retirement age comes you canbeven tender your letter of resignation and be focus more on you business..

Sammyesx

That is the best thing that can happen to anyone, when you make money at an early age, start a business, become established and make it successful, then when you are old you will live a very good and stress-free life, when other are still looking for ends meet.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've long fancied myself to make this money early. I don't just want to grow old before seeing this money. But that doesn't mean I'll be in a haste to find it. I'll keep on hustling with in demand skill online and offline that will attract widespread admiration that will get me that dream job which will boost my income so high.

Haypril

That question has been popping up in my head lately and I haven't been able to devise any relevant answer to the question. I guess I will have to keep a close watch on this post in other to learn and acquire knowledge from my fellow investors. But I think the only way to achieve such success in early time is through investment.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I don't wanna grow old before I make money... I want to make money now that I'm still very young so that I can enjoy my retirement in the comfort of my grandchildren and love ones... Success is a fantasy of almost everyone but the ability to make it realistic is the issue... It's a ladder of knives... Only the brave and wise and successfully climb it.

Peppul

Generally it's not a bad thing making money and retiring early, it's the best plan and probably what everyone wants, but the truth is that the way of living is not programmed like that, if it were that easy people won't be struggling each day to make a living. Slot of people want to become their own boss so they can have their own free time to do whatever they want and not answer to anyone but it doesn't play out that way. If I had my way the way I want i would have love to retire at the age of 40years and start enjoying myself till am older. But the economy e live in it very difficult and makes it hard to achieve such.

Ekuvero

It isn't a bad thing to work and plan life at a very young and youthful age it is even more advisable to make money while in your early 20s and plan with enough investments in your 30s so that by your 40s you would be eating the fruit of your labour and eating the yields coming out from the profit of your investment, that's what's most of our elderly ones who worked in the civil service while they were young failed to realize they depend on their pension, they failed to plan their lives accordingly they weren't focus on making investments plan unlike this present day where the youths do invest in Forex trading and crypto trading.

Shigobad2020

It is true that people become rich and wealthy at different age, some were able to make money legally at an early age others had thiers at old age. It's nice to know that they all made it out of poverty and penury but nothing truly can be compared to making sufficient money at an early age.

Early retirement is not possible with late arrival in the class of wealth. I believe no one deserve to go through life hustling and with proper plans put in place and arrangements made, one can arrive early in life and retire.

The first step in planning for early retirement is to set a time frame for working and raising money and also the amount needed for your retirement. If you can program your mind, it will manifest.

When do you plan to go on retirement?
How much do you need before you can proceed on retirement
How do you plan to raise the money?
How many years more is left for you to get to your retirement age ?

Let's hear from you.
It's good to make money early and also retire early , that is only if you are working in a private sector or company, you can work for a stipulated period of time , retired and start enjoying your money or rather invest, but if you are working with the government's, you can't retire early cos if you retire early , you won't get all the benefit you are suppose to get from the government.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point is it's a very good idea for you to make money early and retire early but still if you wishes to make money early and really the best thing for you to do is work very hard apply for a pension fund and also you will have to open a good business which will aid you in the future, as a man walking cannot sustain you for ever the best thing to do is to open a good business which you can rely on in future when you are retired