How about a pensioner who works as a call center agent?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This may surprise you that you can still work as a call center age regardless of your age. A resident in our village is working as a call center agent in a nearby office. He is 85 years old and can still drive. There are no health issues because his faculties are functioning normally especially his speech and his hearing.

His specific job is in taking orders for a food delivery system. He has been working for 6 months already and earning good money. But I think the most benefit that he gets from working is the sense of accomplishment that he earns his keep aside from the social aspect that everyone is calling him grandpa. To be honest, I feel motivated because if he can do it then I’m sure I can also work as a call center agent.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't wish to work at that age anymore. I can only be doing some gigs in phone if the health still permits. What will now be the rest age of a man of 85 age that's still working at that age. That's the reason why we need to plan our retirement age well.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It's a way to earn some money for the seniors. Provided the stress isn't much , a pensioner would find the work of call centre an interesting one. It would keep him busy and would allow him socialize. Aside the money he would make , it's a way to do a routine exercise to keep the body fit at old age. It's really a nice idea if you could have one.