How a beginner in forex could develop the winning strategy

Turrical

It will undoubtedly take time for a beginner to develop a winning strategy. There will be a lot of trial and error. You simply must identify and correct your errors as you progress. Even after we've discovered the perfect strategy, we should never stop learning and improving.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
A reliable trading platform is free of technical errors like slippage, requites and dealing desk. This issue has become quite stereotype nowadays. A technical glitch-enriched trading platform will destroy your trading mood. Keeping this in mind, Eurotrader offers you a reliable trading platform free of technical errors.

Wavemeter

Besides learning from youtube experts, being a part of social trading platforms like Zulutrade and eToro is also a good way to learn. There are a lot of professional traders on these platforms, you can follow them on a demo or real account and learn from their moves.

Chockcroal

Learning the ins and outs of a variety of different strategies and understanding one’s trading style can help in creating a winning strategy. Put those learnings and pick the trading strategy according to the trading style and on a demo account. Backtest the strategy several times on different time frames before implying on a live account.

Misology

A beginner will have to use a readymade strategy because they would lack the required knowledge to build one on their own. As you gain experience of trading in the market, you can customise your strategy as per your needs.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
In Forex trading, it is important that we have our own trading strategy. It is not overstated if we say that developing a winning forex strategy is very difficult, most especially for the new traders. The answer to the question is very simple amd also very comprehensive. To develop the strategy that will fit our trading style, we need to keep watching the YouTube channel because this is where you could get different experts that could help you develop different strategies.

I would give you an example of how I developed my own strategy. I would not say that it's a winning strategy at present, but I'm still experimenting it on the demo account. I have couple of expert on the YouTube channel and I combine all the strategies into a particular one that I am experimenting right now . This is exactly one of the ways at which you could develop your own strategy. Another way at which you could get your own strategy is by reading books that are made by forex experts. This will help you with the in your forex trading career. There are several books that you can lay your hand upon to sharpen your skills in forex trading.
I am still new in to forex, although I have passed through some training on how the market can be completely predicted , but at the same time I have been trading a demo account for now and from all indication the market works perfectly with a demo account because my emotion is not attached to any demo account since I don't have any fear of losing.

But problem started recently when I funded a new forex account to start my own personal trading . it was not an easy thing for me because I couldn't make the right decision as I used to in the past because I am afraid that the market might went against me and I might be at risk of losing my money.

How can this emotion be completely eliminated ? I think that is where my problem lies and that is what prevents me from earning in the forex markets.

Olimpia Morgan

By experiencing different results and experimenting with them, you can develop a working strategy. There is no way other than that. Because everyone is unique and everyone's goals are unique, you cannot copy someone else's strategy.

Kamala Hooper

Beginner traders should study several different trading strategies when they are starting out. This allows a trader to discover what works best for their trading and to backtest them to determine their dependability and profitability.

Caballine

Research and evaluate several alternative strategies. Test them out on a demo account. If any of them turns a profit on the demo account, you can safely believe that it will do the same on your live account. However, this may not prove to be 100% efficient online. When you can put the same strategies on your live account, start with a small amount of money.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Forex trading included in high risk high gain business, how to making money through forex trading need good knowledge and skills. However trader can't directly to become profitable trader without experience, all professional trader come from newbie, then passed all process in learning from experience and reading.

For beginner tey can utilize demo ECN FXOpen broker to trained skill and learn trading without any risk. In demo account trader can implemented one trading strategy and measure the result by write trading journal. This is need to spent more time to find suitable trading strategy.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Don’t let the percentage of loss takes over profit so measure your performance consistently. If your broker offers you low trading spread and high leverage, then your profit ratio will higher. But it’s sad to know that traders don’t focus on this issue much. As FXOpulence allows you narrow trading spread and high leverage, it will definitely increase your trading return.