Review HotCrypto.to Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hot Crypto is a newly created site on the Internet. There are many ways to earn money using this site and the site offer some ways like watching videos, completing tasks, signing-up for websites, accepting offers, etc to earn money. The website also claims that they also pay you for mining crypto coins. They pay through cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. You would need to register on their website to earn money. The website also claims to provide bonus to members. I have visited this website and I do not think that any one can get rich or even earn $1 per day on this website. So it might be a big waste of time. have you tried it? Please do give suggestions!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to sites rewarding people watching videos, viewing ads, and completing other offers like signing up, and installing games etc. I consider them to be low paying tasks, that's why I can't get myself into any of them, cos I've been scammed too trying to earn from such kind of site online that's why I've called time on such kind of of offers online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When it comes to sites rewarding people watching videos, viewing ads, and completing other offers like signing up, and installing games etc. I consider them to be low paying tasks, that's why I can't get myself into any of them, cos I've been scammed too trying to earn from such kind of site online that's why I've called time on such kind of of offers online.
Definitely. I have ventured into such platforms before and I could not even be able to make any amount of money. Working on paid to post platforms is much better than PTC platforms. instead of me trying to make money while watching videos and clicking ads, I'd rather use the time to learn profitable skills.

Mertayasa

This is my first time seen the domain name .to !
I think this kind of domain is for personal use only, means there is no guarantee to become a legit site. I also check this site in trustpillot and the rating is very very low. We should aware with this kind of site, otherwise we will only wasting time without getting anything.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Definitely. I have ventured into such platforms before and I could not even be able to make any amount of money. Working on paid to post platforms is much better than PTC platforms. instead of me trying to make money while watching videos and clicking ads, I'd rather use the time to learn profitable skills.
Lol, that's just it dear. Instead of I'll waste my time on paid to click sites, or faucets earning peanuts, I'll simply suspend my time trying to earn online. You're simply there, when I can't earn more than the time and data I spent on a site, that will practically rule me out from the site. I'll only stay on a rewarding site when I'm earning better than I'm losing.