Hostel business idea.

Ephy

Hostel is a place where mostly students to pay in order to stay for a period of time during their period of study. This business works good and perfectly if the hostel has been built near a school mostly universities and colleges. Students book and pay for them to get a place where they can stay and with this business it has never disappointed the owner.

This kind of business pays and has money provided if you have built your business house with a good standard and attractive to everyone who comes to look for a place to stay. Normally one room can even accommodate more than four people and all are paying for the same room.

Hostels are very important mostly for those students who study far from home that they have to get a place to stay. Many parents discourage their children to stay on their own alone in rented homes. So they prefer looking for a hostel for them to stay making it a business to the hostel owners.

Peppul

A comprehensive research in some nigeria universities shows that, hostel accommodation for students have always been in short supply in Nigeria universities, polytechnics and other higher institutions. Simple reasons, most higher institutions in nigeria enroll students in tens of thousands and many of these higher institutions do not have ready hostel accommodation for the massive student population they attract from all over nigeria to their schools. Even the universities, polytechnics and other higher institutions in nigeria who have student hostels within their premises do not have enough rooms to cater for the accommodation needs of as much as 50% of their students population. therefore the majority of student seek youth hostels or student accommodation outside of the school environment. Thousand of students are in constant need of hostel accommodation year in year out in higher institutions all over nigeria. Therefore building student hostels provides a huge opportunity for you to earn good returns in your investment.

afolabitope

Hostel business is a business that moves and growth faster. Hostel business is the business that you can invest on and at the end of it, the owner is going to make more profits. Hostel business is the business that is durable and profitable business.Hostel is a place where students leaves. Hostel is normally built around school areas.

Olajidey

Building hostel for students is a good business ideal and it also needs lots of capital. It's like a lot of people are also venturing to this lucrative business since they have the capital. If I have the money I will consider having a hostel for students and you will be making your money on a yearly basis.
The only thing you have to look for is land close to the main raid and also very close to the school gate.

Sammyesx

Building hostel is one of the best business in real estate as of now. The need for housing is always very high due to the overpopulation of the school, so having a house in such area is very profitable. The house doesn't really have to be of the best quality as long as it is relatively close toj the school, then student will have no choice than to rbt it even if the price is high.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The hostel is very prominent in the university areas in the city because most of the students are from the suburbs and some are from the rural areas. They need a place to stay near the school so they wouldn’t have to travel long distance every day. The hostel is their choice because it is the cheapest accommodation. There are hostels that serve food so the student will have everything like being in the home. However, it is not easy to maintain a hostel because most of the residents are teenagers who are not neat in their bedroom.

Nicklas22

Hotel business idea is a very good idea because hotel business is one of the best and lucrative business in very city because people will always be available to rent your hotel, people who travel to your city may want to lodge and have some rest
Hotel business is a very good business because you definitely gaining it if you have the best furniture in your hotel many people would want to lodge in your hotel
You will just have to ensure you have steady generator and good and conducive hotel rooms and I believe you will definitely be smiling each and every passing day.

greatguy1

Hostel will sell if the location is factored in and the building is up to standard. It must not be too classy as it will be out of the reach of students. Its nearness to the campus is a great factor that can both drive up Price and demand. A major impediment is if schools are on prolonged academic strike it affects the returns the property could generate as students would be at their various homes thereby leaving the hostel empty and nobody to rent out to. Hostel business can give good returns on investment provided some of these factors are taken into consideration.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yes, I have seen this business here in India too. When, I went to a different state to study here I saw that the mentors or teachers who taught us of the subjects we read in the coaching institutes, who are paid in huge amounts started a hostel business there too on one side. As there so many students come to study, and are looking for a hostel so making a business there with it is totally worth it. In this way, they earn more with this. You just need few persons to assign to a hostel to run it. But, they should be truthful to what happens in the hostel and regarding the payments they receive from the persons who live there.

D

Deleted member 27583

Hostel is a place where mostly students to pay in order to stay for a period of time during their period of study. This business works good and perfectly if the hostel has been built near a school mostly universities and colleges. Students book and pay for them to get a place where they can stay and with this business it has never disappointed the owner.

This kind of business pays and has money provided if you have built your business house with a good standard and attractive to everyone who comes to look for a place to stay. Normally one room can even accommodate more than four people and all are paying for the same room.

Hostels are very important mostly for those students who study far from home that they have to get a place to stay. Many parents discourage their children to stay on their own alone in rented homes. So they prefer looking for a hostel for them to stay making it a business to the hostel owners.
Let me cheap this in as well,business you could also do in students area ,is to have a very large viewing center,when they could come to watch football matches ,and sell soft drinks as well at your viewing center...
If you could get this kind of sport there you will be swimming in money,and add better shop beside it,wow you will never lack,because most student like to double their pocket money,and you have that kind of a place they could come to place bet and watch football match as well,you are in money..
And lastly you must be the friendly type ,don't talk to them rudely ,be politely while taking to them,and if possible you do some give away at every end of the month I guess,with you doing all this I pointed out ,you will never lack money again ....

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I have been dreaming of having hostel some days. I have many reasons for venturing into this lucrative business. Firstly, I want to reduce the stress students go though while sourcing for accommodation especially the newly I take students. And other for business as usual. The only hindrance I have is lack of maintenance culture among our students. Majority of the students lack maintenance culture. They don't take their time to make clean the building. Some may even go a long way of vandalizing the structure
This always turn me off whenever I think of that hostel business.

Briangsam

Hostel business is a very lucrative business. It is a real estate business. This means you could earn passively from the business while you are allowed to do other things. You just have to invest handsomely into it and get an agent who will be in charge of the property. You also have to have a legal agreement that binds the tenants from defacing or damaging the property.