Honeygain, should you run it with your own subscription?

Kennysplash

Verified member
Honeygain is an app that helps its users make money online by sharing their internet connection. People can now reach their unused data plans full potential and not leave any unused data behind! It’s a really passive income.

Or is it?

If you are purchasing a data plan of 2000naira($5) every month then honeygain is not for you. It is best used with WiFi connection. 10gb of data is equal to $1, now do the math. The average amount for a 10gb data is about 3000naira ( that is if you do weekly data plan). Imagine honeygain now consuming all that and you are given a reward of $1. You should know what you are getting into, for students and hustlers, unless you have a stable WiFi connection. If you run honeygain for a month you will earn $50, that is about about 500gb. Calculate how much you need to buy that. This is just my honest review.

Sprite1950

I installed this on my desktop and my phone but did not make a penny. I kept it running for a month and then decided to delete my account .. only I couldn't because there is no way of doing that unless you contact Honeygain support and they will do it for you. They asked me why I wanted to leave and I told them but they didn't offer any explanation so I have no idea why it failed for me. Maybe it was my location.