Honestly in my Opinion PaidViewpoint is The best Survey site?

D

Deleted member 13140

Have you tried out PaidViewpoint, it's seriously the best survey site for those of us who live in third tiers.

I mean I've tried lots of surveys but I always get disqualified half way, I'll provide all my details and stuff and yet I won't get rewarded for anything.

So I came across A blogger who claims to have made $3k from PaidViewpoint.

Well I haven't made $3k, am at $1, bummer Right. But well its the only survey site that has actually paid me anything.
And the blogger probably earned that much from referral.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't know really but most surveys sites I have come across are not always paying though it's because of my location. However, I can certainly say that people in the western world are really making money from surveys cos of their locations are acceptable for the surveys, so it pays them.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I gave on survey websites because most times, the survey websites don't work in my country. They do give different reasons for not making the survey available in my country. But with your review, if a not conclude easily because you didn't even tell us how much it took you for you to make that $1

D

Deleted member 13140

I don't know really but most surveys sites I have come across are not always paying though it's because of my location. However, I can certainly say that people in the western world are really making money from surveys cos of their locations are acceptable for the surveys, so it pays them.
Exactly, I really don't know why some countries were excluded, anyways I think I have a clue.
But is there surveys in countries that aren't allowed that could prove to be worth it than PaidViewpoint. I just think PaidViewpoint is a waste of time since it takes a long time before you could even earn a good amount of income

D

Deleted member 13140

I gave on survey websites because most times, the survey websites don't work in my country. They do give different reasons for not making the survey available in my country. But with your review, if a not conclude easily because you didn't even tell us how much it took you for you to make that $1
Oh I forgot. It took forever to earn up to $1 and even up till now am still at $1.15 its not really worth it but I heard that if you are able to increase your traitscore that you could be earning around $1-2 from each survey or maybe sometimes 0.15 but that's better than $0.03 am actually earning now.

D

Deleted member 13140

Try more survey companies,It will be found.
Nope not in my country, yours might be different but in my country surveys are as good as useless because you would hardly earn $1 from a survey, it's just really annoying why they would leave the option for third tier country to join but won't give them enough reward for the time they took in answering the same surveys other counties answer and earn more than $1 really bad

Good luck

Verified member
I don't know anything about this paidview platform.what is it all about and how can one generate income from the site.Is it a survey platform because most of the survey platform or site don't give money as promised but they will only want you to work for them and they won't give you your benefits or what you deserve for your trouble

Leon7997

So it is not necessary to look for a specific questionnaire, because there are only a few sites that offer the same polls, and this site is a collection of those same questionnaires combined together

D

Deleted member 13140

I don't know anything about this paidview platform.what is it all about and how can one generate income from the site.Is it a survey platform because most of the survey platform or site don't give money as promised but they will only want you to work for them and they won't give you your benefits or what you deserve for your trouble
Well that's why I said PaidViewpoint is so different, they will definitely pay you no matter what and the cool thing is that, eventually when you manage to increase your trait score your earning potential drastically moves up more than it was and you would be earning up to $1 per survey.
Your trait score must be more or around 9000 to be able to start earning good

Kingstone

I have not heard about this site. Just a few hours ago, I registered on a survey site. But why happened? I was given any survey because of my location. I wasn't disappointed because that wasn't the first time it would happen. I was just hoping this would make a difference. I don't think I will take a look at this site you just shared

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Have you tried out PaidViewpoint, it's seriously the best survey site for those of us who live in third tiers.

I mean I've tried lots of surveys but I always get disqualified half way, I'll provide all my details and stuff and yet I won't get rewarded for anything.

So I came across A blogger who claims to have made $3k from PaidViewpoint.

Well I haven't made $3k, am at $1, bummer Right. But well its the only survey site that has actually paid me anything.
And the blogger probably earned that much from referral.
Since then you didn't update us this month if you have been able to place for widrawal and they really paid you to confirm that they are actually paying, we will like to get more information from you and your progress about the survey as at now because if they are truly paying then I am also interested to join @Davvis12

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good development that people from lower-tier countries can actually make money from online survey platforms. I've actually come across a lot of them and they always disqualify me from partaking in those surveys. Even though I have decided not to venture into survey platform but I may try this one out.