Home remedies for toothache

Empress

Verified member
We can use salt water to stop tooth ache by mixing like two teaspoon of salt inside warm water and then use it as a mouth wash because it helps to heal oral wounds and it also helps to reduce inflammation
We cn use ice as well by holding a towel wrapped with bag of ice and put in the affected area for like 15 minutes and you can repeat this step like every few hours
Garlic is also effective for tooth ache because of the medicinal properties all we have to do is crush garlic clove and make a paste then apply it to the affected area and you can also add a pinch of salt to the mixture

Kola

Verified member
Yh when you mix salt and hot water together and guggle it makes the teeth stop aching.and also try to avoid taking sweets and chewing gum because they can worsen the toothache.also when you brush the teeth well and also use mouthwash wash it should stop toothache.also try to eat ginger.

Jjimale

Garlic is very effective in curing infections and it will surely work for tooth ache all you have to do is eat two clove of garlic and paste in the particular place where it hurt to like 3 minutes

Aceenmi

When I had tooth ache then I do use the salt water method and the pain do stop but when the tooth cavity was deteriorating I visited a dentist

Barin

If you are experiencing a tooth ache it is better to visit a dentist nearby so as to know what causes and how to cure it

Zina

Toothache can be cured by using garlic and ginger or clove as they help to reduce the pain and also cure infection

Qriquimen

Cloves can be used to cure toothache by putting it the particular spot where the aches occur it will help to get rid of the pain

Krishrish

Using warm water mixed with salt to the spot can also help to reduce the pain and you can also eat tumeric as it is good for reducing pain

Aqruub

Garlic is the most effective method and fastest home remedies that can be use to cure toothache except if the toothache is as a result of tooth cavities