Home-baked bread for sale

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I like this topic because my brother’s wife and kids tried this. In their first baking the bread was as tough as bricks, according to them. But in a few more tries they were able to find the right formula for baking the morning bread that we call pandesal. In our culture the morning bread is the staple for breakfast.

Their target customers are the neighbors. It was easy getting customers because almost all the neighbors prefer newly baked bread delivered to their gate. My brother bought a big oven and business was doing good. It was just sad that they had to leave and migrate to the US so the baking business was stopped. He offered me the oven but I have no penchant for baking. Besides I don’t want a business anymore.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Such a business is really good. Baking break is a great skill to learn. And it gets even better when you have ready market among your neighbors. You can easily deliver the bread to them daily and earn the profits. I would love to learn this skill and use it for business someday.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not know anyone doing this in my locality, but I know a lot of women in my area who make pickles and sell pickles to make money. One of th largest pickle companies in the country was started by a woman who started making pickles at home and selling from home. Currently, her business employs over 100 people

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lolz, I like your writing,if you believe that the business was really profitable and you can make something reasonable out of it then you need to employ someone that can actually do the baking for you then you can supply to those people that might be interested, with this you can even grow it as a small business organisation, what do you have to say about this ?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You just reminded me of the high cost of bread in my locality. And I think it high time I learn to bake this bread so that It will be save me the headache of this incredible high cost.Yes, sales of bread now is very lucrative as it is a staple in most homes