Hiring a Social Media Agency for Business Promotion? Think About This

Mika

VIP Contributor
Businesses need social media presence. They need to have facebook, instagram, twitter, linkedin, etc. accounts. Having accounts on social media platforms is not enough, the social media profiles for businesses need to have a large following, when I say large I mean businesses need to have hundreds of thousands of followers on social media profiles. Once you have a large following, your job does not end, you also need to regularly publish content on social media and engage audience.

Since social media marketing is a daunting task, a lot of businesses hire a social media agency for business promotion.

I believe in doing it yourself. Let me exemplify. You have an online business, you have spent a lot of money on your business. Why not spend some more money in learning social media marketing and apply it to your business, instead of going to a social media agency for marketing your business on social channels. You might argue that it is more beneficial to work through social media agency compared to doing yourself even if you are an expert. Well, you might have a point. But consider this: What if the likes on your Facebook page are not from real users but fake users; what if the subscribers on your youtube channel are all fake. This kind of shady thing is happening rampantly.

Samuel72

Verified member
Yes of course it is normal, people always higher social media agency to help them promote their brand or help them advertise their business these have been the normal business of social media user, but before you can use your social Media account to promote or markets products for people you will have to get enough members and followers on your social Media account

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like you said, it is better to do it by oneself. People that do give it to strangers or hire some people to do it for them maybe doing so because they don't have much time for themselves or maybe they are naive when it comes to social media marketing. As you rightly expatiated, it is a skill that needs to be learnt.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A good and trusted social media agency has the experience and they can employ the appropriate marketing strategies for your business. However, the service of an agency is not cheap and it is only recommended for big companies. For a small business you have to do your own social media marketing which is not really very difficult.

luckydraw

Rather than spend more money and time to hire an social media agency, why not use antidetect browser to help with your work. As far as I know, AdsPower supports multiple accounts management. It can help you create and manage multiple accounts in a separated browsing environment, so that your behavior won't violate the social media policy. What's more, AdsPower RPA can automate processes of managing multiple accounts such as operating websites, drawing traffic to your site, warming up Facebook accounts, and so on. It frees you from the most mundane and repetitive tasks and processes.

D

Deleted member 13140

The thing is that I won't actually get a social media manager if I don't have much followers.
I know they're lots of fake followers on some accounts and maybe these social media managers actually are the cause for this but well it doesn't really call for you to do all the marketing yourself. I mean what else does out sourcing mean.
If you don't have the expertise to do something find someone else who can help you..

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I hired a social media influencer to market my website, I did a lot of research on her followers and engagement. When I was convinced, I paid her $5 for one tweet. The campaign was successful as I managed to get a lot of visitors to my site and my revenue also increased.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
if you don't have the luxury of time to start managing your social Media platform by yourself then it is important to hire a social media manager. There are people that are experts in this kind of things and they can really give your business the fame and popularity it needs to succeed.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have worked with social media agency, not as a customer but as a client. I was hired by social media agencies multiple times to do promotion for their clients. A lot of social media agencies outsource their campaigns from freelancers. Therefore, you should do research before working with social media agency.