High Rock Ads review

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
High Rock Ads is an affiliate network which comes with multiple methods for the affiliate commission.

Affiliates can earn profit if their traffic completes CPA (cost per action), CPI (cost per install), CPS (cost per, sale) & CPL (cost per lead).

They also have a referral program, which is a good passive earning source, there affiliates earn 5% referral commission.

There is no high minimum payout, it is just $50, which is fine for affiliate sites. Payments however, are not instant, affiliate is paid on weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly basis. Payment are sent by PayPal, Payoneer or Wire.

There is no tracking link, but highrockads use third-party tracking software from Affise, publishers can join in via Affise.

This site also offers experienced affiliate managers to guide affiliates.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You can earn as much as 20 percent affiliate commissions on CJ or Linkshare. The 5 percent referral commission is very poor rate for . It is below the industry standard. Even Amazon pays up to 10 percent commission on product sales. I earn good money from Amazon as an affiliate marketer.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Never heard of this affiliate network. You did not explain what kind of products are available for promotion. When you are trying to generate affiliate sales, there are two important factors to consider, one, what products you are promoting, two how well known is the company. Let say I am promoting products from high rock ads and Amazon. When my visitors want to buy products, what will they choose, high rock ads or Amzon? I guess you know the answer.

Nite

Valued Contributor
High Rock Ads looks like an experienced affiliate network, it has got variety of campaigns for us to choose, such as the CPA the cost per action, CPI the cost per install, CPS the cost per sale, and CPL the cost per lead. High Rock Ads is also giving a wide range of payment plans. I hope their support is reliable, and will be there to assist us when we need them.