Here Are 5 Reasons why people Start Blogging?

Everyone wants a piece of Blogging.
Well fortunately the online world ? is big enough to Accommodate Each and everyone of us.
Alot of blog published everyday, yet alot of us find it difficult to figure out why we should start our own blog.

Let's Take A Look At Why Most People Start Blogging
  1. Networking: One Cool thing about blogging is that you will get to meet new people from all around the world. Since Blogging is an online work it's a huge opportunity, to get to know people both worldwide and locally. One nice thing about this is that your friends and families are just a few clicks away. You could engage them with things happening around, share ideas and so much more.
  2. Passion in writing: I believe that the more you write the better you become at it over time.. anyone with a passion for writing does it on a regular basics so and therefore analyse and proofread. People with passion for writing either create blogs or write Books.
  3. Learn How To Make Money Online: about 70per of bloggers are into it because of the money. AND yes its Good. I mean every serious blogger takes it as a business. But not forgetting to provide value
  4. Earn More Exposure: Whats the main point of Blogging? To drive traffic, businesses have realised this so Blogging has become one of the most lucrative means of generating online exposure.
  5. heard its profitable: Well I decided to add this as the last, because it's true, alot of people have been lead to believe that blogging is easy and very profitable, therefore they venture into it without proper backup and research.
So what is your reason? Why do you want to become a blogger? Why are you a blogger ?

Give me your own reasons.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I agree with these 5 reasons why people start blogging. But what ultimately matters is the number 3, 4, and 5. I will first speak about number 5. A lot of people get involved with blogging because they believe you can earn a lot of money without working hard, which is just a false assumption. If you have a business, you can promote through blogging (the number 4)

D

Deleted member 13140

I agree with these 5 reasons why people start blogging. But what ultimately matters is the number 3, 4, and 5. I will first speak about number 5. A lot of people get involved with blogging because they believe you can earn a lot of money without working hard, which is just a false assumption. If you have a business, you can promote through blogging (the number 4)
Yeah you're right... 3, 4 and 5 is the most important.
I guess I added 4 because I wanted to address every situation in a short article, even business owners.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Blogging is a good way of putting ones thoughts and ideas out there. This is one thing that helps people to realize their writing skills. Apart from being a way of making money online. It is one thing that can keep one busy. Like when I need to write I enjoy it because it will keep me busy as long as I want to busy this will deal well with idleness and even sure laziness too

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that blogging is definitely one of the most lucrative online ventures in 2021 and this has made a lot of people to venture into it but unfortunately so many of them are not really making money from it. your number 5 is one of the main reason a lot of people venture into it and don't really succeed because they don't know the necessary skills required in order to be successful in blogging such as search engine optimisation, good content creation and so many of them.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I go into blogging in order to make more money. I hardly participate in blog networking in my niche. Because most of the networking events are usually take place in countries far away from mine. And I keep at it because I know and I have learnt that it is blogging is profitable

D

Deleted member 13140

I go into blogging in order to make more money. I hardly participate in blog networking in my niche. Because most of the networking events are usually take place in countries far away from mine. And I keep at it because I know and I have learnt that it is blogging is profitable
Well I think you're wrong, I network with other bloggers in other countries, am in Nigeria but I got invited to a blogging community that am very sure that they is no Nigerian person there. Why? Because I network, I reach out to other beginners like me and share information.
And this helped me get in to the community, which I've learnt alot from that Community.