Help choose between starting a phone and accessory store or opening a driving school

Daykas

It will be yours to decide but it best if you go for phone and accessories because mostly Nigeria don't believe in practicing driving stuff anymore.
But everyone want to make use of the best phone and accessories in the world.
If the location is good,advice the person to go for phone and accessories

Segat

Opening a grocery store or a phone accessory store are very lucrative business. However because of the increase in the rate at which people quest for knowledge,leisure and entertainment by using their phones which makes those devices to wear out easily which has also increase the demand rate of phone accessories, I will go for phone accessories store.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
I think this will depend on what you have in terms of capital and also your skill and passion. You will surely have what you prefer to do the most paradventure you have the ability to do both of the things you have listed here.

Taking the issue of capital, the amount needed for starting a phone or accessory store greatly differ from what you will require to start a driving school: depending on the scale of the business. You know you can start as a small business or medium or you can decide to start big. It so greatly depends on what you choose.

Your location also matters for example, some locations will not favor a driving school depending on the kind and profile of people that are staying in that place.

But Personally, I feel that a phone and accessories store has more potential and it may be more easier and less demanding in the aspect of capital requirement.