Health Benefits Of Drinking Water

AmaliaTG

Verified member
Water is an essential nutrients for the body because the body loses water through perspiration, breathing, body movement and urine. Water must be consumed regularly to maintain a sufficient level. Water has many benefits which includes:

1. It delivers throughout the body- blood is more than 90% water and blood carries oxygen to different parts of the body by you drinking water.

2. It cushions the brain, spiral code and other sensitive tissues- Dehydration can affect brain structure and its function, so we ought to drink a lot of water for our brain to function healthy

3. It boost skin health and beauty- Drinking alot of water can prevent you from having cracked skin and pre mature wrinkles. Water smoothens and glows your skin.

4. It forms Siliva and Mucus- Water helps to digest and keeps the throat, mouth and eyes moist. Drinking water also helps to clean your mouth and bring fresh breath ( after brushing your teeth) This prevents friction and damage and reduces tooth decay. So when you drink water, you will have all this benefits of Siliva and water.

5. It lubricates the joins- Cartilage found in joins and the disks of the spine contains around 80% water. Water prevents joint shock absorbing ability leading to health and moveable joints.

6. It Loses Weight- One of the best natural way to lose weight is by drinking alot of water. This is because the body will be more demanding of water than food and water can make you feel stomach full. One of the best way the scientists and nutritionists says, when you feel hungry, try to drink two glasses of water before jumping in eating food. Stay about 30 minutes without eating anything and if you feel hungry again after those 30 minutes then you are really hungry and you should eat something. But if you don't feel hungry after those 30 minutes then you were never hungry, you were just thirsty.

There are so many health benefits of drinking water, this is just to mention but a few. Drink water, Stay healthy, young and live long.

Last edited:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Drinking of water is very good and anyone who drinks a lot of water will definitely not fall into sicknesses easily because it has a lot of advantages. I was surprised when I had heard drinking of water steadily helps you to reduce weight and of course I was wondering because whenever I drink a lot of water my stomach will be very big then I later found out that it flushes a lot toxic substances in the body.

Comment

AmaliaTG

Verified member
Drinking of water is very good and anyone who drinks a lot of water will definitely not fall into sicknesses easily because it has a lot of advantages. I was surprised when I had heard drinking of water steadily helps you to reduce weight and of course I was wondering because whenever I drink a lot of water my stomach will be very big then I later found out that it flushes a lot toxic substances in the body.
Aside from flushing toxic substances, water also helps to boost and speed up digestion. Lack of water in the body slows digestion which causes constipation and strains your liver to filter urine which in return makes you have endeless lower back pain. Also when you have headache, before you take any painkiller, start drinking water first, at least 3 glasses of water and you wil notice the headache disappearing.

Comment

Josemendez

Valued Contributor
I have always read that drinking enough water in a day is very essential in making the body function very well. I have always tried to take enough water but most times I forget to do so . There is also another health benefits of taking early morning warm water. There is a believe that it is good for the body.

Comment

kitgeri

I have heard that many nutritions urge people to start the day with a glass of water before they consume anything. At least 30 minutes before eating. That way we purify the body from toxins and give the metabolism a nice stimulation. I'm not an expert in the field, I just follow good advice from people who are experts. And yes, I see positive results, so started to follow this daily routine, now it has become a habit for me. because generally, I lack to drink enough water.... so this is a kind of booster for me, to make me remember to drink more water daily. :)

Comment

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't joke with my water intake and I love it that it been like ages now. Because I started as early as my teen days to love water. When kids. Were fighting for all the juices and surgery liquid I just move to get my water. So I have always known that water will give me more benefits than other liquids

Comment

eldavis

I was in a sermina two days back, and the speaker said something, He said water is one of the best free gift God gave to man. You see alot of persons being begged today to drink water, because they do not actually know the value of water and what it does to our body. We would prefer to take in sugar filled drinks in place of water.

Comment

AmaliaTG

Verified member
I have heard that many nutritions urge people to start the day with a glass of water before they consume anything. At least 30 minutes before eating. That way we purify the body from toxins and give the metabolism a nice stimulation. I'm not an expert in the field, I just follow good advice from people who are experts. And yes, I see positive results, so started to follow this daily routine, now it has become a habit for me. because generally, I lack to drink enough water.... so this is a kind of booster for me, to make me remember to drink more water daily. :)
Yes what you've just said is exactly what I stated in my thread about drinking water for 30 minutes before. To add to that, Drinking water especially the first thing in the morning when you wake up should be your routine, not just cold water but also warm water that will wash away and burn excess calories in the body and this is where losing weight comes in.

Comment

AmaliaTG

Verified member
I don't joke with my water intake and I love it that it been like ages now. Because I started as early as my teen days to love water. When kids. Were fighting for all the juices and surgery liquid I just move to get my water. So I have always known that water will give me more benefits than other liquids
I can say I resonate with you. I also never used to like other liquids drinks which are full of chemicals . I have been loving water alot since I was small and this days my intake of water has really increased because I want to stay with good healthy skin which in turn will make me look young. I have never even been interested to drink juice or any other drink aside from water.

Comment

AmaliaTG

Verified member
I was in a sermina two days back, and the speaker said something, He said water is one of the best free gift God gave to man. You see alot of persons being begged today to drink water, because they do not actually know the value of water and what it does to our body. We would prefer to take in sugar filled drinks in place of water.
I agree with you. This other artificial drinks are just full of chemicals and they are man made. Just sugar and chemicals are what people are consuming which is very unhealthy to anyone to consume. But I think some wakes up to knowing that water is important at an old age because adults barely take chemical juices unless it's blended fruit juice that Is home made which you know it's a natural true one.

Comment

eldavis

True, some usually realize how water is when most damage has been done. Most adults they still go about drinking all sort of things on a regular basis, knowing feeling all they are doing is enjoyment. Until they hear from a doctor telling them how important water is.

Comment

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I can say I resonate with you. I also never used to like other liquids drinks which are full of chemicals . I have been loving water alot since I was small and this days my intake of water has really increased because I want to stay with good healthy skin which in turn will make me look young. I have never even been interested to drink juice or any other drink aside from water.
Yeah same here with me I do more of water than other liquids. I have always done this since I knew the benefits of taking water especially first thing in the morning. Flushing the system out at least once daily will help keep the body inside out healthy and well nourished

Comment

Paridhi

Verified member
Water is an essential nutrients for the body because the body loses water through perspiration, breathing, body movement and urine. Water must be consumed regularly to maintain a sufficient level. Water has many benefits which includes:

1. It delivers throughout the body- blood is more than 90% water and blood carries oxygen to different parts of the body by you drinking water.

2. It cushions the brain, spiral code and other sensitive tissues- Dehydration can affect brain structure and its function, so we ought to drink a lot of water for our brain to function healthy

3. It boost skin health and beauty- Drinking alot of water can prevent you from having cracked skin and pre mature wrinkles. Water smoothens and glows your skin.

4. It forms Siliva and Mucus- Water helps to digest and keeps the throat, mouth and eyes moist. Drinking water also helps to clean your mouth and bring fresh breath ( after brushing your teeth) This prevents friction and damage and reduces tooth decay. So when you drink water, you will have all this benefits of Siliva and water.

5. It lubricates the joins- Cartilage found in joins and the disks of the spine contains around 80% water. Water prevents joint shock absorbing ability leading to health and moveable joints.

6. It Loses Weight- One of the best natural way to lose weight is by drinking alot of water. This is because the body will be more demanding of water than food and water can make you feel stomach full. One of the best way the scientists and nutritionists says, when you feel hungry, try to drink two glasses of water before jumping in eating food. Stay about 30 minutes without eating anything and if you feel hungry again after those 30 minutes then you are really hungry and you should eat something. But if you don't feel hungry after those 30 minutes then you were never hungry, you were just thirsty.

There are so many health benefits of drinking water, this is just to mention but a few. Drink water, Stay healthy, young and live long.
Yes, drinking water is beneficial for our body. It has many nutrients like, magnesium, oxygen, ores, little amount of sulfur and other important elements which are very important to us. If you drink at least 3-5 liter water in a day it will get never a kidney disease like stone etc. So we must drink plenty of water in a day. Right now I am writing this post, I have a big size of Jug which is full of water and I already taken 2 jugs. So guys yo may also take the water as much as possible.

Comment

AmaliaTG

Verified member
Yes, drinking water is beneficial for our body. It has many nutrients like, magnesium, oxygen, ores, little amount of sulfur and other important elements which are very important to us. If you drink at least 3-5 liter water in a day it will get never a kidney disease like stone etc. So we must drink plenty of water in a day. Right now I am writing this post, I have a big size of Jug which is full of water and I already taken 2 jugs. So guys yo may also take the water as much as possible.
You are very much correct. I also always drink water daily like you. At least I make sure I mange to finish 3 litres of water daily, which when I have forehead break outs ( Sometimes) it just reduces due to enough water circulating in my body. Most especially women need to drink alot of water due to the up and down hormonal changes that happens in our bodies.

Comment