Having diplomatic frontliners

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This topic is what I learned when I attended a marketing seminar. The frontliners of the business are the link of the business not only with the customers but also with suppliers and other people that have relations to the business. The frontliner can be a store’s sales attendant or cashier, a bank teller or the account officer of insurance and other businesses. Not to forget that the security guard is also a frontliner.

A frontliner that undergoes proper training in diplomacy should have the attitude that is friendly and considerate not only to customers but to all those who enter the place of business. I have noticed that most of the security guards that I see do not have that learning and they seem to be anti people. When the frontliner is accommodating and attentive then the customer or prospective buyer will be at ease.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
This is very true as some Frontline workers or employees in some organizations and businesses are not friendly at all. Most of them act rude to customers and behave like someone has done something wrong to them.
It is very good to make sure that one's employees generally are diplomat in their dealings as some people would quit patronising you if they have a bad experience with your employees.