Earn Money Have you used gambling to make money online before??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Gambling is one of the high yield risky investment scheme (HYIP) around, together with forex, crypto, stock & shares, binary etc investment scheme. Ponzi, and cloud mining are two scam project investment scheme online.

Earning money from gambling is powered by luck, when we aren't lucky enough via our predictions on multiple coupons or ticket, we'll be on the steady losing side. We need to invest what we can afford to lose or risk through gambling cos it can easily liquidate our finance.

I've tasted success around gambling before, but that's minimal success rate compared to the whopping amount of money i lost through it. That's why I've curtailed down my high level of betting to suit my life with something better and not wasting money unnecessarily.

Have you been lucky enough making money online gambling on your favourite betting option(s)??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have ventured into betting before both online and offline and of course I can see that I have tasted the victory and also tasted the losses. There was a certain I won a reasonable amount of money from gambling and of course instead of me too use the money to invest to other things I used it to bed again and is made the day money to actually finish. Betting definitely needs discipline to make profit from it.
Had it been you're disciplined enough after seeing success that is reasonable back then, you would've used the earnings to do something remarkable in your life, that might have given you enough derivative. But no cause for alarm such happens to every gambler, even me too. We learn from such, not to gamble more seriously when we've made huge profit that day, we should relax and enjoy should gain before coming again to bet.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have ventured into betting before both online and offline and of course I can see that I have tasted the victory and also tasted the losses. There was a certain I won a reasonable amount of money from gambling and of course instead of me too use the money to invest to other things I used it to bed again and is made the day money to actually finish. Betting definitely needs discipline to make profit from it.
You are right! If we are not discipline enough we can't play betting reasonably. The major reason why people wreck in gambling is because they are not discipline well enough. They simply don't know when to stop when they are losing or winning. I think sometimes it's greed that disturbs people.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I believe if we have strategies to gamble we'll be able to win more and avoid losing enough. Most of the people gamble without ceasing, even when they're losing too much, they kept faith they will win big in the future. It doesn't work that way at all. If we develop ways to bet and start betting with caution, we'll minimize the losses and find more success.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I do soccer betting and lottery commonly called lotto. I have recorded some winnings and I have also recorded more losses. 90% 0n a scale of 100% punters will tell you that they loose more than they have won since they have started staking on bets. I will always advice punters not to stake with an amount that they can not afford to loose.
I have gambled before too and I have lost a lot of money because I don't have a strategy. one thing that made me to lose a lot of money was the fact that I was not disciplined enough because I didn't have a daily strategy and target. If I had had a strategy I would have become very rich by now from sports betting because I was really good at it before but the problem is that whenever I win there is this urge to win more which will eventually make me to lose all of them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've never gambled online and it's not that I think it wouldn't work, I just personally prefer other ways in person or surefire payouts online
You shouldn't go into gambling when you aren't ready at all to lose funds. You should only invest if you're very eager to move into gambling. But to be straightforward, gambling doesn't reward all the time. If you want to reduce the risk, only play fewer matches like 2-3 with very lesser odds, with market options that has 75% chances of success l, then staking it with reasonable amount of money and grow your earnings gradually.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I do soccer betting and lottery commonly called lotto. I have recorded some winnings and I have also recorded more losses. 90% 0n a scale of 100% punters will tell you that they loose more than they have won since they have started staking on bets. I will always advice punters not to stake with an amount that they can not afford to loose.
You've spoken well as an experience bettor, bettors always know themselves. I'm an addicted gambler before, gradually I am reducing my gambling urge. But next season starting by August, I'll be around sports betting once again, let me see what i can win in the coming soccer edition. I know its risky, and I've always known for taking risks.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I was good in the card game called Pusoy which is a local version of poker. This is not to brag but I always win against my friends and siblings. I was a teenager and my winnings in that poker game enhanced my school allowance. But I can honestly say that I couldn't make it a livelihood because the risk of losing is always there.
You could've continued that way who knows, maybe you could've used such means of gambling to become very wealthy in life too. I've seen prone gamblers who made their career to shine bright using gambling of any kind, most especially on sports betting. Since you're talented back then, winning some context with friends back then which even helped in sponsoring your education partially too. It could've been a career defining talent for you.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I was good in the card game called Pusoy which is a local version of poker. This is not to brag but I always win against my friends and siblings. I was a teenager and my winnings in that poker game enhanced my school allowance. But I can honestly say that I couldn't make it a livelihood because the risk of losing is always there.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
have never made a fortune with gambling before considering how risky it is, and the way someone could easily make loss from the business , its best you just stay away from it if you are ready to stop accumulating loss because at the end of the day the Site amd house wins and those gamblers ends up with nothing , before venturing into such find out first and see the low gainers

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Remember when you aren't sure of success with 70% chances, it becomes a game of luck, and gambling isn't an exemption to that. Since you'll be predicting future events of match without certainty that will turn out the way you predicted it, that is considered risky and luck. I've gambled a lot in my life no doubt, lost money i could've used to expand my business more bigger to waste on gambling.
I don't see money lost while looking for money as a loss. I know by now you would have learnt a lesson you would not have learnt if you didn't gamble. Back to whether is a game of luck or not. Luck is defined as preparation means opportunity. So luck doesnt come except one has really done his assignment. And for the fact that you have done your assignment, then it is not luck again. You may not get my analogy, I borrowed philosophy and psychology while doing political science in school. We don't think normal at times, lol

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Gambling or betting is very risky being it online or offline,many people hate to gamble because they don't even have a chance to win a dime,i used to bet back then,i really love football game and am also good in prediction at times,i have been making much money from gambling both online and offline, sometimes i even give people odds to play,but now i think i can't do that again.

Chibson

VIP Contributor

sincerem

VIP Contributor
As many peole will believe, I never see betting as a game of luck. Though that is not the question, so I won't dwell more on it. I have tried betting before but the fact is that it was not directly. I did it through a friend then. He would bet on my behalf because I always felt shy to go to betting shops then. We lost more than we won.
Remember when you aren't sure of success with 70% chances, it becomes a game of luck, and gambling isn't an exemption to that. Since you'll be predicting future events of match without certainty that will turn out the way you predicted it, that is considered risky and luck. I've gambled a lot in my life no doubt, lost money i could've used to expand my business more bigger to waste on gambling.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
As many peole will believe, I never see betting as a game of luck. Though that is not the question, so I won't dwell more on it. I have tried betting before but the fact is that it was not directly. I did it through a friend then. He would bet on my behalf because I always felt shy to go to betting shops then. We lost more than we won.

funmi

Verified member
Gambling to me is not good for some one to do at all. You may lose heavily in gambling and you will not discover it until you are almost or fully broke. I have never gambled before and I do not intend to do so. Now, to answer your question, I have never gambled online to make money online before. And I do not intend to try it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think I have made my fortune before through gambling especially in soccer betting but as they say, "nothing lasts forever". And apart from that, you can't always beat the bookies which means whatever tricks you have been using to win your bets, you will be exposed one day and you will lose terribly.

So, for this, I wouldn't encourage anyone to rely on gambling because the eventuality and nemesis of an incessant gambling is wreckage. So, I would advise the new coming gamblers to always bet what they can afford do away with. Mop!
Sure, even when we are successful through it, at a short while through luck. We don't brag in such kind of success that we've find better way of making money online through gambling. Nothing lasts forever, I can fail us and tomorrow will be another day to lose it. It carries a nemesis that is unending, only the bookmakers earns better through it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
No I'm always unfortunate with gambling or betting Game. That's is why I have outrightly stop trying but I was lucky never to indulge it with any reasonable amount unlike my friends. So the money I used was like my spare money, money I can easily forget about. But have resolve now not to any longer