Have you made big profit through forex trading before??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm still undergoing training to come out as an expert trader. The last time i tried trading forex i lost so bizarre, that i never have that drive to continue. I lost a whopping $100 in a single day trading. To me the cash is whopping cos it took me days, months to save it up. I entered into trading with zero understanding about how it works. Using FXTM broker to trade back then, that story never get off my mind. Anytime i remember it, feel unable to continue learning how to trade forex as an expert. That made me think if forex trading is another gamble, but its not the type of gambling scheme we play every day that requires luck for one to excel through it.
Have any one made big profit before, through forex trading?? help me share your success story, and the strategy you induce in forex trading.

Samuelkanu

I have made some money from Forex trading and also lost all. I was thinking it was going to be so all along but didn't know the worst was to come. I eventually lost all and was back to square one. That was when I learnt that the secret was to know how to manage your success. I tried to replicate it but it was impossible. Sometimes when there's a clear trend it's easy to make money but what happens if there is no clear trend. You have to know when to trade and when there's volume in the market. I take that money made then as beginners luck and it happens to everyone.

Peppul

Forex, well I don't think I have actually made profits from forex before because I don't even trade on forex anymore due to some issues I faced when I newly started trading. Forex made me loose a lot of money when I was first introduced to it, because I felt its easy trading forex and ended up trading without any strategy and that made me loose a lot, since then have stopped trading forex. Although some people do make tons of profits from forex trading and some also loose tons of money. Forex they say is like a double edge sword, whichever one faces you will determine if you will profit in it or will loose.

Olajidey

My experience with forex trading is not good because I lost a huge amount of money after following all the rule diligently, but if you are on a demo account you will be doing the perfect job it is when you upgrade your account that you will see that you ain't doing any perfect job.
still, we have some people that make money on forex trading and another thing I noticed in those people promoting forex trading is that they themselves did no trade because they know it is risky, I think they prefer training people and you pay them, that is how I think they make their money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have made some money from Forex trading and also lost all. I was thinking it was going to be so all along but didn't know the worst was to come. I eventually lost all and was back to square one. That was when I learnt that the secret was to know how to manage your success. I tried to replicate it but it was impossible. Sometimes when there's a clear trend it's easy to make money but what happens if there is no clear trend. You have to know when to trade and when there's volume in the market. I take that money made then as beginners luck and it happens to everyone.
That's a pity that you lost all you had as profit during the little time with forex trading. My first time trading brought me chaos cos i didn't make a dime money through it, rather i lost a whopping $100 from it in my first time trading trials. Now I'm just sitting back just as you are doing, knowing too well that everything works with trends. If one doesn't receive signal to trade and determine when trading is at the profit end it will be hard for such kind of persons to come out on top via trading. Patience is next to ones success through any kind of trading.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Forex trading is one of the best lucrative business that in available online. There are many people that have made fortunes with trading forex, while many people also have lost huge amount of money trading forex.
Forex trading is not just easy as posting on forum websites. It is far more than that. The problem most people does that make them loose money is because they never learn in full what forex trading is and how to do forex before they start trading.
And one more thing. It is not compulsory to know how to trade. There are some traders that we can copy there trade and make profit as they are making. It is called copy trade.

Segshowee

I'm still undergoing training to come out as an expert trader. The last time i tried trading forex i lost so bizarre, that i never have that drive to continue. I lost a whopping $100 in a single day trading. To me the cash is whopping cos it took me days, months to save it up. I entered into trading with zero understanding about how it works. Using FXTM broker to trade back then, that story never get off my mind. Anytime i remember it, feel unable to continue learning how to trade forex as an expert. That made me think if forex trading is another gamble, but its not the type of gambling scheme we play every day that requires luck for one to excel through it.
Have any one made big profit before, through forex trading?? help me share your success story, and the strategy you induce in forex trading.
I have made tremendous profit trading forex. Truth be told, profit doesn't come by easily. You have to work for it. Lots of chart to understudy and technical analysis. Your frame of mind is of utmost importance too. Forex trade is not for the shallow minded.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is one of the best lucrative business that in available online. There are many people that have made fortunes with trading forex, while many people also have lost huge amount of money trading forex.
Forex trading is not just easy as posting on forum websites. It is far more than that. The problem most people does that make them loose money is because they never learn in full what forex trading is and how to do forex before they start trading.
And one more thing. It is not compulsory to know how to trade. There are some traders that we can copy there trade and make profit as they are making. It is called copy trade.
You are right, forex trading is a lucrative investment type. But is hard to earn meaningfully when one is inexperienced about it. It is not easy the way forum posting looks, forum posting is not as easy as we think too. By the time you spend hours to earn you'll feel weak and unable to continue at some point. Forex trading requires expertise and experience to get going through it. Its not something one will just embark on yo make profit easily, if not it will suck down the person's funds leaving with nothing.

D

Deleted member 28873

Forex trading aint something you could decide to go into ignorantly.you have to first get educated then practice on a demo account till you know what works and what dont.a mentor is highly required for new learners.you also have to be diciplined.you have to make the decision of either becoming a day trader,swingtrader,a longterm trader depending on yourself and your time schedule that is why it is actually essential for you to know yourself don't use emotions in trading stick to what works and don't get over ambitious.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Forex trading is not about spending hours online to trade. It is one of the easiest way to make money online. All you need is just spend 5 to 15 minutes to study the pair you are intending to trade with. You will determine what price to enter, what price to stop loss and what price to take profit. It is very easy. You can do this once or twice a day and make 10 percentage or more of your capital. When k was trading I only trade around 12 am and 12 pm every day, that is twice a dayand I make my profit. So my friend, it is not stressful. If you can not trade you can copy the trade of experts

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Forex trading aint something you could decide to go into ignorantly.you have to first get educated then practice on a demo account till you know what works and what dont.a mentor is highly required for new learners.you also have to be diciplined.you have to make the decision of either becoming a day trader,swingtrader,a longterm trader depending on yourself and your time schedule that is why it is actually essential for you to know yourself don't use emotions in trading stick to what works and don't get over ambitious.
Yeah, forex trading should be learned first than just going straight into it. After acquiring some meaningful knowledge around forex trading, i think the best is starting through demo account. That will enable the trader at first time to understand how trading looks like and give such person a clue on how to succeed and place a better trade in the time run. Trading shouldn't be started in a hurry patience is needed to collect profit, one that isn't patient enough can't earn any useful money through trading.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I have not bought any foreign currency for trading although I have a lot of foreign currency that I keep because my wife and I travel often before the pandemic era. I am not keen on trading in forex because there is a risk of losing although there is a chance of gaining. I know of someone who went seriously in forex that she amassed wealth through the years. No, forex is not a get-rich-quick scheme. If you are not lucky then you can lose all your money.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have never seen anyone who made cool money from forex trading, all I see in blogs and news websites is how people lost their money when they tried venturing into forex trading, and this makes me want to ask whether there are really people who make money from this scheme as people as hyping it to be.
I remember reading how a university student committed suicide after losing money he borrowed from friends to trade forex and he lost everything.

I hope to see successful traders share their experience here though, even though it is not common to see plenty people who are making it from forex.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have never seen anyone who made cool money from forex trading, all I see in blogs and news websites is how people lost their money when they tried venturing into forex trading, and this makes me want to ask whether there are really people who make money from this scheme as people as hyping it to be.
I remember reading how a university student committed suicide after losing money he borrowed from friends to trade forex and he lost everything.

I hope to see successful traders share their experience here though, even though it is not common to see plenty people who are making it from forex.
I've heard good and bad stories around forex trading. But I've never seen with my eyes a friend of mine or family members that have been successful enough through it. I know their are people that makes a living through it but the numbers are few. And i think those kind of people are traders with lots of experience and knows how to trade best and drive home enough dividends for themselves. I don't think any successful fired trader is here in this forum. No one have made huge profit through forex trading that is here in this forum.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I have not bought any foreign currency for trading although I have a lot of foreign currency that I keep because my wife and I travel often before the pandemic era. I am not keen on trading in forex because there is a risk of losing although there is a chance of gaining. I know of someone who went seriously in forex that she amassed wealth through the years. No, forex is not a get-rich-quick scheme. If you are not lucky then you can lose all your money.
Your last message man, its a guide for those of us thinking that fast money can be made through forex trading. But you've put them clear, that forex trading isn't a get rich quick investment scheme. Rather is a gradual process investment for one to achieve success in the future. One need to specialize tremendously to perfect his or her fired skills in order to accrue to many losses but let the profit become bigger than the losses. Every business owner's dream is to make profit and not leases. But for the business to grow, time and sense needs to be applied to drive the business towards that dream curve and not making profit over night.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I've heard good and bad stories around forex trading. But I've never seen with my eyes a friend of mine or family members that have been successful enough through it. I know their are people that makes a living through it but the numbers are few. And i think those kind of people are traders with lots of experience and knows how to trade best and drive home enough dividends for themselves. I don't think any successful fired trader is here in this forum. No one have made huge profit through forex trading that is here in this forum.
Sure, any one who is really making money from forex trading would not have time to come and be making comments for peanuts that we get here, if you see any such person, then he is definitely a learner.
I learnt it could take one up to a year or two to really understand what this forex trading entails and so I do not think I have that time to spare because so many urgent needs are at hand and it won't be nice to leave them and be learning any skill for now.