Have you learn from Crypto Currencies?

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Crypto currency and the word bitcoin should be amongst the to.p.list of words being search the most currently on the internet.
Crypto currency is nothing but a money making project for people who are willing to learn the nooks and crannies about it and also be ready to take risk in so many activities involving it.
The major activities arround Crypto currency include mining of it , Investing and trading it also some people work to earn it . As a newbie lots of things may appear new but gradually you learn . Have you been able to learn anything from it.?

Sprite1950

I'm very new to cryptocurrency and there is still a lot I don't understand but I read a lot of posts on Trendri so I am gradually putting pieces together to understand what I can do with it. I've never exchanged any because I haven't been doing it enough so I have no idea what sort of amounts I should do this. I am collecting BCH on Noise.Cash and Dogecoin at Cointiply so I will see how it goes. I have also joined Faucetcrypto but can't work out what I have to do with those shortlinks. I'm a real novice with very little understanding but I hope to get better from reading what other people write here.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I'm very new to cryptocurrency and there is still a lot I don't understand but I read a lot of posts on Trendri so I am gradually putting pieces together to understand what I can do with it. I've never exchanged any because I haven't been doing it enough so I have no idea what sort of amounts I should do this. I am collecting BCH on Noise.Cash and Dogecoin at Cointiply so I will see how it goes. I have also joined Faucetcrypto but can't work out what I have to do with those shortlinks. I'm a real novice with very little understanding but I hope to get better from reading what other people write here.
It is a good step that you started you Crypto currency journey by joining faucets ,I will also love to learn few things from you as regards cointply , I have joined the site but not active, how easy is it to claim faucets especially doge coin? Also tell me more on how Noise.cash works.
Crypto Currency is very interesting, you just need to keep reading and trying out things you have learnt, this makes you an expert. Gradually you could go into Crypto currency trading to earn more.

Sprite1950

It is a good step that you started you Crypto currency journey by joining faucets ,I will also love to learn few things from you as regards cointply , I have joined the site but not active, how easy is it to claim faucets especially doge coin? Also tell me more on how Noise.cash works.
Crypto Currency is very interesting, you just need to keep reading and trying out things you have learnt, this makes you an expert. Gradually you could go into Crypto currency trading to earn more.
Noise.Cash is fun. I opened an Atomic wallet and my bitcash goes in there as I earn. You make posts and put up pictures and people will give you tips if they like what they see and you do the same for them. They give you a small amount of tips to start you off and each time someone tips you it rewards your bitcash account. You can post in different categories which they call "Chambers" and I think @cmoneyspinner said she has worked out how to make her own.

You have to decide what percentage of tips you are going to give to others and what you keep for yourself. I have mine set to 40-60 the highest amount going to others. They don't like you to be greedy but 50-50 is okay. I have made $1.67 in the past couple of days which isn't a huge amount but it is fun watching it go up. It becomes clearer once you join.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Noise.Cash is fun. I opened an Atomic wallet and my bitcash goes in there as I earn. You make posts and put up pictures and people will give you tips if they like what they see and you do the same for them. They give you a small amount of tips to start you off and each time someone tips you it rewards your bitcash account. You can post in different categories which they call "Chambers" and I think @cmoneyspinner said she has worked out how to make her own.

You have to decide what percentage of tips you are going to give to others and what you keep for yourself. I have mine set to 40-60 the highest amount going to others. They don't like you to be greedy but 50-50 is okay. I have made $1.67 in the past couple of days which isn't a huge amount but it is fun watching it go up. It becomes clearer once you join.
Thanks for the enlightment, I think it is a nice site though the task here is that one need to be more creative to create topics that has very attractive imgaes that people will like . I guess on a topic you could get as many tips as possible or is there any limitations to the number of tips you get?
If I get you right , it means the site has no minimum withdrawal as the BCH goes directly to your Atomic wallet regardless how small the amount might be.?
Bitcoin cash is also a good coin to keep especially now that the value is kinda down cos it has reached $523 before.

Sprite1950

Thanks for the enlightment, I think it is a nice site though the task here is that one need to be more creative to create topics that has very attractive imgaes that people will like . I guess on a topic you could get as many tips as possible or is there any limitations to the number of tips you get?
If I get you right , it means the site has no minimum withdrawal as the BCH goes directly to your Atomic wallet regardless how small the amount might be.?
Bitcoin cash is also a good coin to keep especially now that the value is kinda down cos it has reached $523 before.
Some people post absolute rubbish like "nice post" and I don't think they earn from it. I'm not quite sure how the tipping works but sometimes I use them all up and when I go back people have given me more and I think the site also gives out free tips so as long as you post decent stuff there you should earn. Not everyone posts pictures but I notice that they are more likely to receive tips as people like the visual. I am also earning dogecoins on Cointiply and looking for the best faucets to use for these,

Finger Geek

Verified member
I also heard of noise.cash as they are given free bitcoin cash from every activities been made. You have made a good choice by joining the website. I have not joined them, but some people review that every bitcoin cash made on the website will be sent directly to your bitcoin cash wallet.
To earn more with crypto currency, you need to learn how to trade crypto currency. It is one of the most profitable business to do online. And every day the number of people trading crypto currency is increasing. If you want to start trading crypto currency, I would like you to use bianace for it is very easy to use

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I also heard of noise.cash as they are given free bitcoin cash from every activities been made. You have made a good choice by joining the website. I have not joined them, but some people review that every bitcoin cash made on the website will be sent directly to your bitcoin cash wallet.
To earn more with crypto currency, you need to learn how to trade crypto currency. It is one of the most profitable business to do online. And every day the number of people trading crypto currency is increasing. If you want to start trading crypto currency, I would like you to use bianace for it is very easy to use
Actually the easiest way to earn more bitcoin cash from noise.cash is for you to be more active by creating very interesting and benefiting topics that will motivate people to give you more tips of bitcoin cash directly into your wallet though I was told that not every tips given to you will be owned by you alone you will also donate some to the community. Trading bitcoin cash is not actually profitable now because the value doesn't fluctuate as such but you can hold it for longer time for it to rise eventually.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The first time I heard about cryptocurrencies was in 2016 but I didn't know what it meant until 2019. A friend put me through on it and I started investing in it but unfortunately I didn't invest in coins thay boomed. My wallet account got wiped off when blockchain was hacked that year. And since then I stopped everything on cryptocurrencies until 2020 when I started investing in ripples again and since then till now, I am active on cryptocurrencies.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The first time I heard about cryptocurrencies was in 2016 but I didn't know what it meant until 2019. A friend put me through on it and I started investing in it but unfortunately I didn't invest in coins thay boomed. My wallet account got wiped off when blockchain was hacked that year. And since then I stopped everything on cryptocurrencies until 2020 when I started investing in ripples again and since then till now, I am active on cryptocurrencies.
That's a smart move from you however to be on a safe side henceforth try as much as you can to use More than one wallet and sign up with an exchange platform such you keep your coins in different wallet to a avoid loosing out in case of any eventualities. Ripple is good to invest on now because yesterday it was as high as $0.75 so obviously it will soon reach $1 . I also advise you to invest on ethereum because that coin has higher potential to grow also. In Crypto currencies always invest in more than two coin.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
There is a lot to be learned and still a lot to learn, we are all just learning. So far, when to buy - you are learning on what to buy, now you also have to learn when to sell and what to sell. I have also learned to gamble from crypto and I am understanding trade, as well as forex. I am sure that gambling is the most harmful, so do not invest your money. Only those who can afford to lose, invest in buying and selling.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
There is a lot to be learned and still a lot to learn, we are all just learning. So far, when to buy - you are learning on what to buy, now you also have to learn when to sell and what to sell. I have also learned to gamble from crypto and I am understanding trade, as well as forex. I am sure that gambling is the most harmful, so do not invest your money. Only those who can afford to lose, invest in buying and selling.
Honestly my friend there is more to learn and we will continue to learn from the enormous opportunities available in Crypto currencies to make money from them . Recently I learnt that I have been missing from the fluctuating of many coins I have been keeping, I have resolved to sell high and buy low now with profit gap of $20 to $15 . If this can be achieved in every three days you can imagine what one will earn in a month. Crypto currency is actually what we should tap seriously from now because it has lots of potential untapped.

Janiya

I have learned many more things from crypto currency and Bitcoin but still I never buy it and invested in it ,but I experienced alot of the things that what will be the right time to buy and what will be the good time to sell.
Most of the people are doing trading from this currencies and started businesses as well.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I have learned many more things from crypto currency and Bitcoin but still I never buy it and invested in it ,but I experienced alot of the things that what will be the right time to buy and what will be the good time to sell.
Most of the people are doing trading from this currencies and started businesses as well.
For now that the price of bitcoin is at $37000 it is not advisable to buy it now considering how it has been fluctuating for the past one month , the best for you now is to hold on if you desire to buy bitcoin, you can buy it when the price is at $32000 minimum because with this price you are sure of it going higher and don't put all your money in one coin, try other coins too so that you can always have save heaven when it comes to Investing in to Crypto currencies because they are highly volatile and little things can trigger the price in a very short time.

gochenko8

I agree with you that You have to decide what percentage of tips you are going to give to others and what you keep for yourself. I have mine set to 40-60 the highest amount going to others. They don't like you to be greedy but 50-50 is okay. I have made $1.67 in the past couple of days which isn't a huge amount but it is fun watching it go up. It becomes clearer once you join.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I agree with you that You have to decide what percentage of tips you are going to give to others and what you keep for yourself. I have mine set to 40-60 the highest amount going to others. They don't like you to be greedy but 50-50 is okay. I have made $1.67 in the past couple of days which isn't a huge amount but it is fun watching it go up. It becomes clearer once you join.
This your strategy is a very good one, I have not been able to join Noise.cash because of time and the number of earning sites I am currently active on. The good part of the site is that since they pay in bitcoin cash you can be lucky that as bitcoin cash price increases so do your value of earning increases too likewise if it decrease. I think generally I have noticed or learnt that patience is what we need in trading or engaging in Crypto currencies, you can imagine how some felt bad that if he had not spend his 0.22 BTC in 2016 which was $100 by now he would be having $7000 now.