Have You Heard of 1688?

Queentener

Interested in going into importation business or you are into it and you have not heard about 1688 or bought stuffs from their site, then you are missing a lot. If you are into importation and you buy your goods from China, and you are not using 1688, I must say you have been cheating yourself. 1688 is the biggest wholesale website in China, let me burst your bubbles, AliExpress and Alibaba sellers buy their products on 1688, although the website is designed in Chinese but it can be translated into English. 1688 is user friendly and they sell at a very ridiculous price, I mean at a very cheap price. The only issue is that people outside China can't pay so you will need a middle man or an agent to help you with the payment. With 1688 you. An start importation business with #50000, because the conversion will be in yeun and not dollars. If you are thinking of starting importation business 1688 is the best option for you. Have you heard about 1688 before now? What are your thoughts? Please share with me, thanks.

Yes of course have heard about them even tried ordering from them one certain time but the goods I ordered was not really available by the supplier who posted it, then refund of the exact amount was made to me, I preferred their products because the supply directly from the manufacturer.

Shigobad2020

I can't say 1688 is the best websites where you buy, keep and send goods directly to your country at cheap and affordable price is the best online store, but they are oneof the best, we still have Aliexpress that gives you even coupon free to buy from them at affordable price, we have many online stores but 1688 is on of the best.

Adetayo100

Yes, I have heard of 1688 before. It has been a long time though. I tried to buy from them one time but I was put away because one has to buy in bulk. They do not sell singly. So what people do is, they collect money from people, while showing them pictures and use their mony to order for things in bulk and give to them. So if you don't have the capital to start or can do what I said up there, buying from 1688 might be difficult.
I heard about the site i think in 2013 or 2014 when mini importation was on the rise in Nigeria, the site 1688 is an online store where you keep your products before been shipped down to Nigeria, as you rightly said selling a single product is hard and you will have to buy almost everything in bulk on the site.

Nii41

I have actually come across that site a couple of times and from what I understand, it is a site where things are sold, like different types of products, fashion, virtually anything you are looking for and it's a good site for someone who would want to start up a business, because things are sold very cheap there as it is a company in China. All you need is just an agent that will help with do your transactions and you purchase your product and get it down to Nigeria. So it's a good place for someone who wants to start up a business.

Planet408

I have heard about an ecommerce store in China which restricts foreigners from making purchase online. The name of the ecommerce store is what I can't really remember vividly. Maybe it is 1688. I'm convinced your information is clear. I agree there is a platform like that in China. Still yet to know how to get trusted agents there.

Veetos12

Interested in going into importation business or you are into it and you have not heard about 1688 or bought stuffs from their site, then you are missing a lot. If you are into importation and you buy your goods from China, and you are not using 1688, I must say you have been cheating yourself. 1688 is the biggest wholesale website in China, let me burst your bubbles, AliExpress and Alibaba sellers buy their products on 1688, although the website is designed in Chinese but it can be translated into English. 1688 is user friendly and they sell at a very ridiculous price, I mean at a very cheap price. The only issue is that people outside China can't pay so you will need a middle man or an agent to help you with the payment. With 1688 you. An start importation business with #50000, because the conversion will be in yeun and not dollars. If you are thinking of starting importation business 1688 is the best option for you. Have you heard about 1688 before now? What are your thoughts? Please share with me, thanks.
Of course, I have heard about it from a friend who does mini importation just like you explained in your post. It's a website where goods meant for shipping are bought online.

Briangsam

Yes, I have heard of 1688 before. It has been a long time though. I tried to buy from them one time but I was put away because one has to buy in bulk. They do not sell singly. So what people do is, they collect money from people, while showing them pictures and use their mony to order for things in bulk and give to them. So if you don't have the capital to start or can do what I said up there, buying from 1688 might be difficult.

Olajidey

I have heard of 1688 for a very long time. The price there is at wholesales price and it is very cheap compare to any other site that sell products and there is no product you need that 1688 will not provide. The only factors you have to consider is the agent that will help you transfer your goods to the desired destination.

Queentener

1688 is the best online e-commerce website you can buy the cheapest things for now. There were sometimes I was using aliexpress but the time I discovered 1688 I realized that I was cheating myself for a long time. The price of a commodity in 1688 is twice the price of the same commodity on aliexpress. I guess this site was created for Chinese use alone because it in Chinese language.
You are very correct the price on 1688 can even be 4x lesser than that of AliExpress or Alibaba, the site was actually created for people in China or let me see the Chinese alone. So to beat the system you will needsomeone there in China who serve as an agent to you, and the beauty of the site is you can order directly from the manufacturer. You can even tell them what you want, if you want it customised they will do it for you and you don't have to buy in large quantity.it's a nice site and I feel those starting mini importation should make use of it to be able to earn more.

IamDozzy

This is the first time I would be hearing of 1688, maybe it's because I am not into the mini importation business. But it is worthy to note that there is a reputable online e-commerce store that one could get things at a cheap price. They made their mark by offering lesser prices of items as compared to Alibaba and AliExpress. The Chinese are very smart in trade and this their online e-commerce store would be very profitable for a mini importer.

Chommyluv

1688 is the best online e-commerce website you can buy the cheapest things for now. There were sometimes I was using aliexpress but the time I discovered 1688 I realized that I was cheating myself for a long time. The price of a commodity in 1688 is twice the price of the same commodity on aliexpress. I guess this site was created for Chinese use alone because it in Chinese language.

Taiwoayan

Yes, it's very interesting site that you can buy anything you want want. It's Chinese Amazon. Few years ago when I was into importation 1688 really helped me with the help of Chinese agents in China

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Sincerely, I’m just learning about this site for the first time, but it is good if their products are quite cheap but most importantly, one can get his or her purchases without hearing scamming stories. Importation business from #50k, then it would be a bad to give mini importation a try.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Wow! This is quite innovative, I am impressed with this information, no wonder they say information is certainly power, I will add thay information mostly current and life changing information is certainly power and light to the soul. Thanks for the information I have an eyes towards exporting and importing .

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am very conversant with AliExpress and Alibaba. I stumbled on both websites when I was looking for a way to buy cheap phones from China direct.

I got to know about 1688 when I was watching a video course on how to start making money online through drop shipping in Nigeria.

The author of the video made it known that price of the product sold on 1688 is pretty much cheaper compare with AliExpress and Alibaba.

I discovered in the video that there some sellers on Alibaba and AliExpress who source for products on this 1688 at cheaper prices since they are going to buy in large quantities.

Queentener

Thanks so much for your feedback I really appreciate, I didn't know it was owned by Ali baba, one can't know it all. That was why I said share your thoughts with me. Please what can you say about the website again? Have you bought anything from the site? How fast is the delivery? Is NBC A company or someone who happens to be a middle man. I await your response.

Psalmseen

Yes of course! I have heard of about it a tinmes without number. It is one of the biggest online market as well as the cheapest when it comes to the price of the commodities sold in there. The site is owned by Ali baba and it's domain is in China. People that wishes to do importation business visits the site and purchase whatever they wish to buy there through any of the procuring agency they wish to use. Agency such as NBC among others. The currency on the site is Yuan.

Haypril

Yes I have heard it many times without number. when it comes to mini importation, 1688 is one of the trusted China online store to get final product and shipped down to the country of residence. 1688 is a website that offers the sales of items and this website is in Chinese language, so there is need to translate the website to the preferred language.